Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
    you are fucking psychotic

are you sure you aren't t0ne on another account?
    yeah im pretty sure.

anyway i was the pessimist in my and fantus' convo. my reasoning is that it's all going downhill a little too fast for a release.

his was that theres enough moderation to keep it fun for the diehards until his firm belief in an inevitable re-release.

and if you meant im a psycho thinking it'll be bought you're probably right, but it's not like anyone else has better ideas, or that i'm standing firmly with my own, just an opting of eliteness for the optimists.
    The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

Comment

you don't know what you're talking about

Comment

If someone codes a new client, I hope they realize that all of that work is for absolutely no benefit or purpose. Neither our current client or the billing server is killing this game. It's outdated, it's graphically inferior, it's slowly being pushed out by the other available games out there.

The community holds this game together, in all ways possible (by being faithful players, staff, coders, website developers, contributors), and when the community is gone, no billing server reset or new client will save this game. Certainly there's no way that a new continuum client (as unlikely as it is) will be so groundbreaking to bring back old players and bring in significant (if any) new blood.

Don't get your hopes up, and I hope people feeding you this garbage stop spewing shit from their pieholes.
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by disorder View Post
          i spoke to fantus this month about how the game could be seen as inevitably dying. he is largely unconcerned. he told me with genuine belief that continuum 0.41 will guarantee a billing server reset.

he is our most aspiring coder right now, and he's positive we'll be able to reset and attain previous population heights as soon as someone can design a new version.

he thinks it will happen within two years. ask him yourself.
          hahahahahahahahahaha

hoo boy

hahaha

on so many levels
          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Hey guys i have names: Stupid, Retard. any offers? taking bids.

Ps . Hi hakaku

Comment

Mage+ has the name Retard, so I agree on the whole spewing shit thing.

Anyways just because I present the idea of new client and new platform doesn't mean it's a firm belief. It was just our most aspiring coder's reasonable way to counter the fact that I had owned him with details as to why we're probably not going to make it at all.

Pessimism is prevalent and reasonable. Get over yourselves if you think suggesting/presenting is psychotic or worthless. As I mentioned above continuum COULD BE THE NEW 'SNAKE' of cellphone games (with just slightly further advents it could be the most entertaining of the shittiest games on cellphones remaining).

I think a key thing to point out would be that trench war's one hit kills and all it's deadbeat pessimists will probably get drowned out in those scenarios, probably by like t3 the gauntlet or something. SVS or a zone with heightened skill curve, and some better graphics (hyperspace).

I also suppose the chat client would just be a seperate arena within each zone so as to allow maximum screen space.
              The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

Comment

So I've summed this thread up pretty easily here;
                Xbox sucks.
                Who the fuck is fantus?
                Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen ~ St Faustina

Comment

Working...
                X