Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to make weasels useful in basing (2 EASY STEPS!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nockm
    give the cloaker no weapons but lots of energy. it'll be a invsible battering-ram. something to ease those spider-crams of late
    LAG TO WIN!

Comment

another fun cloaker option would be to leave it as is except give it 1 thor's hammer per life (ungreenable). the cram wouldn't be nearly as effective if you had a ship that could shoot through walls.

let's make use of all the cool weapons that tw decided not to include.
      plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Originally posted by Nockm
        give the cloaker no weapons but lots of energy. it'll be a invsible battering-ram. something to ease those spider-crams of late
        Originally posted by Lothlas
        I think that what no one can kill me meant to say here was that:

You use the weasel as a shield when entering a base, with lots of enrg, he can take alot of spider bullets while the terr and others fly in base. I think this is what he meant to say
        I think nockm said it better
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Battering ram..lol
          Like you wanna be that in a basematch

0-100
          some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
          1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
          1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

sheesh get your biggest lagger to fight the laggy crams. you could actually defeat it without giving up 10k points.
            To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
            brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Originally posted by PolluX
              Battering ram..lol
              Like you wanna be that in a basematch

0-100
              i'd so do it
              as it stands, i'm trying to get lou to let me play cloaker whenever we have to play against light.
              plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Working...
              X