Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you play on a Lapop, or have a widescreen computer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya
    Trench Wars' # 1 Solo WB

TWEL WB Season 1 '03 Champ
    1st Annual WB Tournament '04 Champ
    2nd Annual WB Tournament '05 Champ
    Elim King '03-'11

Sirius> Raspi I want to explore this fetish of yours
    Raspi> AAAHHH THE ZOMBIES ARE COMING!!!! sirius> finally... raspi> unhhhhhunhunh

Comment

Originally posted by Sirius
      This is the only way to get things to move forward in this zone, and help prevent playoffs from just being a matter of who's more patient that particular weekend, hence the last 6 seasons having 4 of them in TWLD be upsets.
      Going to have to disagree here.....how the fuck is this true?

Season 12: Thunder over Quake. Some ppl see it as an upset but I think it was a fair battle as us Thunderians were makin our 3rd trip to the finals.

Season 11: Stray over Thunder. Okay, I'll admit MAYBE this an upset but I'm gonna say that alot of people think otherwise. Delectable pretty much single-handedly carried them in the finals.

Season 10: Syndicate over Dice. Don't think this was an upset at all.

Season 9: Sk8 over Syndicate. Okay, I'll admit this was probably an upset as 80% of our starters was either 1st time in TWL or 2nd time with little experience and also first time playing with each other.

Season 8: -F- over Pirates. Didn't seem like an upset at all to me when I watched...I was surprised Pirates made it into the final at all (nice playin Herc good job provin me wrong <3)

Season 7: Syndicate over Grapevine. I'd argue this wasn't really an upset, GV had a chance to almost win it but choked (hi Randedl <3) and I'm pretty sure Syndicate were heavy favorites going in.

So essentially there have been 2 upsets out of the last 6 seasons. And even that is a HIGHLY DEBATED topic. I don't think you're in a position to say ppl winning TWLD are upsets at all and it's just your ego too big (#1 solo wb? who the fuck gave you that non-existent title other than yourself? 1st annual WB tournament 04 and 05 weren't even played and Elim King is another one of your self-fabricated signature titles)

Comment

Working...
      X