TrenchWars Awards - Finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol i just read the nominations..
    I dont remember Fusha or Jabjab participating in too many events last year, and Dald is shit.
    How/when was this done? Seems by the people nominated it was only a certain group of players voting.

Originally posted by grand View Post
    This is fucking stupid. Fuck you, it's gay shit like this that kills the zone.
    pretty much this.
    sigpic

Comment

Best banner:
      NoLimitSoldier:
      Galaxy Turbo:
      Khruschev:
      Vue: See below
      Last edited by Maverick; 04-29-2009, 05:38 AM.
      Maverick
      Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
      Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
      Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
      Subspace Statistics Administrator
      Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

Best banner:
        Vue:
        Last edited by Maverick; 04-29-2009, 05:39 AM.
        Maverick
        Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
        Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
        Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
        Subspace Statistics Administrator
        Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

I see some of you people complaining about the choices made, well it was your posts from last thread that made these players get to where it is from popular voting. So you should of thought a bit harder, and stop being immature. Thanks maverick for the banner pictures, forgot to do that. :grin:
          A flower cannot blossom without sunshine nor a garden without love

He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever

Comment

you have all the wrong players in the wrong categories, this is a joke
            The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
            SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
              you have all the wrong players in the wrong categories, this is a joke
              Not our fault.

He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever

Comment

oh i see all those people nominated themselves!!!! (only reason i can think of for dreamwin being there)

edit. or sertifi for that matter.

Comment

Ide say this whole thing came out all wrong. Dreamwin a good player but best in TW? Lol? In what ship? Shadowmere most popular? Lol? DIdnt know clowining a harry potter look alike would get him so popular.
                  2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by Zizu View Post
                    oh i see all those people nominated themselves!!!! (only reason i can think of for dreamwin being there)

edit. or sertifi for that matter.
                    You wasn't allowed to nominate your self, only others.

Comment

Sarcasm is tricky in forums i guess.

Comment

I moved the old forum to the ECT subforum. So all the votes are now locked up. However, the forum public at large did make votes for all of these.

Comment

Originally posted by stargazer. View Post
                          I moved the old forum to the ECT subforum. So all the votes are now locked up. However, the forum public at large did make votes for all of these.
                          Indeed B), Thought you wasn't interested in this anymore? Thanks for the reply, appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by SokoMoko View Post
                            Not our fault.
                            If this doesn't lose you credibility then I don't know what will.
                            Originally posted by paradise!
                            pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
                            1:Reaver> HALP
                            1:Reaver> HELELP
                            1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
                            1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

+1 E-cred to salu for pointing that out.

Comment

Originally posted by Flared View Post
                                just because someone puts a smiley face at the end of their condescending remarks doesn't mean they're friendly or well liked =)
                                Agreed.

SIDENOTE:
                                The people who voted for these awards are the same people who ruin the All-Star Games by voting for crap ass players. When people don't respect the outcome, they won't respect the process. So, don't go off blaming the people who gathered the votes.
                                -not in game

Comment

Working...
                                X