No announcement yet.

Hear Me Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not according to last TWBD season. This TWBD season the squads are just so polarized, it's not the fault of pubs at all. It'll even out as more people come back and people start jumping from the two basing training squads that are cherry picking people from pub to try out competitive basing.

Comment

Trying to fix public arena basing by creating another ?go base is the exact opposite of what should be done. If anything get rid of ?go base completely and start forcing people who know how to base to PUB AGAIN. This is how newer players learn and MEET experienced players and get into the basing community.

Private arena basing hurt pub basing, ?go base KILLED it. One more ?go base isn't going to do anything except deplete the pub population even more. With less basers in public arenas, there will be less basing. Less basers also means less people for lts to randomly bomb which means they will eventually quit as well.
      (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Originally posted by Kontrolz View Post
        Trying to fix public arena basing by creating another ?go base is the exact opposite of what should be done. If anything get rid of ?go base completely and start forcing people who know how to base to PUB AGAIN. This is how newer players learn and MEET experienced players and get into the basing community.

Private arena basing hurt pub basing, ?go base KILLED it. One more ?go base isn't going to do anything except deplete the pub population even more. With less basers in public arenas, there will be less basing. Less basers also means less people for lts to randomly bomb which means they will eventually quit as well.
        I agree completely with Kontrolz. Pubs and basing do not need further subdivision. Mingling between the geezers and noobs is what is needed all around, so that the level of play gradually rises. It will be good for pub and good for the "serious" basing. Basers do not need yet another place to sequester themselves. Unite to survive.
        Originally posted by Crunchy Nut
        2d spaceships nobody gives a shit

Comment

kontrolz idea sounds like a good way to boost the skill level and the # of ppl in teh pubs assumming people who came on to ?go base will stick around and play in the pubs.

diakka's idea sounds good except that I don't think there will generally be enough people to populate it the way things are going now.
          .fffffffff_____
          .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
          .ffffff|ff __fffff|
          .fffffff\______/
          .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
          .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
          .fffff\________/
          .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
          .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
          .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
          .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
          .fff\__________/

Comment

Originally posted by DankNuggets View Post
            kontrolz idea sounds like a good way to boost the skill level and the # of ppl in teh pubs assumming people who came on to ?go base will stick around and play in the pubs.

diakka's idea sounds good except that I don't think there will generally be enough people to populate it the way things are going now.
            i worry about that too but both dont need to be populated. the free play base arena is open any time, anyone, and any number of players can play it. fuck if you want to do a 2 v 2 jav game go for it.
            Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Comment

Working...
            X