Poker bankrolling? Seriously?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poker bankrolling? Seriously?

I got an email from the TWforumadmins account this morning offering me "FREE MONEY" to sign up for a poker account somewhere. Leaving aside whether the service is legitimate or not, is this something that the forum is going to be initiating? Spamming the forum user base with offers? I can see the "Hey! We miss you!" emails. In fact, they have on more than a few occasions drawn me back to the game. Getting another email a day later with spam from staff isn't what would make me want to come back.

HH60Kid
    The only way to insure you like the answer is to not ask the question.

This is currently under discussion, However the TW staff did not sanction such an action.

Comment

The master email list is something only an administrator can get, right?

And if that is true, one of the active administrators could have a trojan on their computer, if it is the case that some outside force is sending these emails.

Another possibility is that since the person sending the poker email is claiming to be Rudy, maybe yank Rudy's administrator status and see if it stops. Then again, the guy probably saved the list already so that doesn't matter at this point.

I'm doubting it's any active administrator doing this on purpose.
      DELETED

Comment

stop crying faggot, its 1 fucking email, maybe 2. did it fill your mailbox up or something for you to cry this much?

Comment

ahahahahahahha money
          1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
          Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
          1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
          1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
          beam> stfu tsunami
          Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
          beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
          Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

Thats it! Im suing rudy's ass!

Comment

guys i followed the link in the email and i got my first check in the mail--all from playing poker online for free!

Comment

i signed up for the poker game and got free poker money to start with! im now earning 10k a week from poker alone!! http://www.yourpokercash.com/?addby=8aecb4
                Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen ~ St Faustina

Comment

Working...
                X