• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There.. Uploaded edited one.

Posted link on first post
    [Nov 07 11:13] RuBbEr BoMb: all your base belong to us

Comment

I already play continuum and that video makes me want to quit.

(But seriously it is better than the last one)
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Thanks for the submission JJJ!

If any of you are looking for ideas, I always thought this song would make good background music for a Trench Wars video. Too lazy to do it myself though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDS83yrM30Y

Comment

Duuude I love that song.. Would make a great impression on a ad.
          [Nov 07 11:13] RuBbEr BoMb: all your base belong to us

Comment

I have a great idea for an ad but need an actor.

Title: A Love Story between two Spaceships

PM me. This will take 2 mins of your time. No you don't get the monitor if we win.
            TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
            TelCat> hoes get paid :(
            TelCat> i dont

Comment

Ooooo great idea i may particpate depending on how leaniate my boss is at work but ill see what i can do GL!

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
                paging conc/divine rides to thread
                concreteschlyrd

hopefully he searches for his name on a regular basis
                PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

He still logs on occasionally to weakly dispute my conservative viewpoints before leaving in a tantrum.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Good video JJJ, dont listen to those texans. All they do is trashtalk for fun.
                    I found these 2 videos on youtube:

Subspace (Continuum) VIE Opening
                    SubSpace Continuum

Anyone got a link to those old paladen video's? They were pretty cool.

Comment

i cant wait to see how stupid this ends up!
                      (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
                      (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
                      (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
                      (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
                      (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Hey Dutch, kissing someones ass and being afraid to tell someone they did a bad job on something doesn't make what they did any better, it just makes them think that doing a bad job is acceptable. That is the problem with Europe.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Name your youtube video "Jailbait" Show a girl in a bikini the first 5 secs then change to www.trenchwars.org

This will get you 50k views, I know this because our "Jailbait thread" already had 150k views and we arent even youtube.
                          Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                          2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                          2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

I have a better idea, name it 'Who is the girl in the jailbait picture'. First 10 seconds show the girl in jailbait picture, then a one minute intermezzo of promoting continuum with some flashy action + music on the background, then 10 seconds with the answer to the question who the girl is. the video should convince people the answers to important questions in life can be found by joining our awesome community.

ps. the graphics to this game are pretty outdated, and well pretty ugly. good luck in trying to convince anyone to start playing the game by showing those. i don't know how easily convinced youtubers are by some flashy music and obnoxious big texts scrolling through the screen though.

Comment

just repost the pallies movies, i stopped watching the one earlier in the thread after the 5th sentence or so because it was poorly written
                              TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giXsC...e=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH_rx...78C77F&index=0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKn6t...e=channel_page

The videos are pretty old as you can see from the date they were submitted, I haven't put anything new up in a long time cause I've been busy and also because I upgraded to vista and my camera doesn't support it. All that said, if someone actually has a good video that they want to get a lot of hits they can email it to me and I'll put it up, I've got almost 100 subscribers (not much but better than nothing).
                                1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                                3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                                3:Best> see it coming
                                3:Best> sad

Comment

Working...
                                X