Clear All

Just make sure youtube community don't see this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mYrY...eature=related

i guess some have already seen this but OH MY GOD

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
      youtube removed my video.

what the fuck
      fixed. i didn't change anything though, so they might remove it again. i got rid of all the sexual tags so maybe they won't notice it. i really don't know why they removed it in the first place; it didn't have any nudity or anything.

for the record, the video had 4950 views (give or take a few) before it was removed. send prize asap

new link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeP2sjkD4Zs

edit: if they remove it again, http://www.sendspace.com/file/2u7o2b
      Last edited by Ilya; 07-17-2009, 11:37 AM.
      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

hate to break it to you dawg they removed it again
        sigpic
        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

It would be nice to post the videos directly so you wont have to go to the youtube site to watch them.. tried a few methods, none worked.. im guessing its because HTML code here is set to off..
          [Nov 07 11:13] RuBbEr BoMb: all your base belong to us

Comment

fuck youtube. google will never trump windows if they keep this shit up
            can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

You're a winner in my heart Ilyaz
              sigpic
              All good things must come to an end.

Comment

that's all that counts. you'll always be my favorite arab terrorist

Comment

Pffff.. Upload any Pallies vs. Disoblige video and it will surely win.
                  No video better than the old Pallies ones.
                  TW Web Developer

4:vys> yo
                  4:vys> 1 day ill be staff
                  4:vys> know it for sure
                  4:vys> yo P_L already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sys op and method owns TW

2:money> zazu got zizu'd when he should have zizzo'd

3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> !tell stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
                  3:RoboHelp> Told moth about stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
                  3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> oh sht

Comment

i have an idea for a video: you know those commercials that are supposed to be sad to adopt a child or dog? make one that makes people feel bad for schip and join the game. have schips sad conversations about his abusive father then have dramatic and sad music and "join the TW community and help support abused children like schip. itll only take a moment of your time. OR YEARS OF YOUR LIFE IF YOUR LIKE THE OTHER NERDS ON HERE"

Comment

Just make a video called "Michael Jackson tribute" and have it be the dancing part from Thriller but replace everyone's heads with the ships from subspace. Instant hit.
                      http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2561/rasaq.png

--|-- Question: What is the average male penis size in humans? (erect in inches)

--|-- Ease got the correct answer, '5.3 inches', in 6.379 sec. and is tied for the lead with 2 pts.

Comment

Hmm well reason I did mine my way was because I wish to not false advertise
                        You should make videos that wow people to check out your channel, and involve advertisements there. :P

Comment

I think this one won a long time ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXqS2...eature=related
                          Ну вот...

Comment

lol everyone's talked about that already xD

Comment

Meh, I'm not going to sit through and read two pages worth of posts:P

Jab, I keep thinking that your profile is a very old person, it's creepy.
                              Ну вот...

Comment

Im actually almost 17. I played this since i was 11

Comment

Working...
                                X