Clear All

Originally posted by Cambia View Post
    lol? Cool statistic, bro.

Quality > Quantity.

/thread
    Was just a random one, 98%.9 of statistics made are made up anyways

Comment

Staff in this game are just fuckups.
      Why are there like 1000 mods who sit around trying to find people to ban, and no ER's?
      Why are people continuously banned for something as stupid as racism?
      Why is distension no longer hosted when it regularly had over 70 people in the arena (before stabwound ruined it with retarded schedules), and 2 Distension forum threads have over 20,000 views, and are in the top5 most popular threads ever?
      Why is there a competition to create a promotional video when anyone who starts playing this game will be bewildered by the massive amounts of fail?
      Fix the game before you spend money trying to get people to come back and play.. fucking idiots.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TagMor View Post
        Staff in this game are just fuckups.
        Why are there like 1000 mods who sit around trying to find people to ban, and no ER's?
        Why are people continuously banned for something as stupid as racism?
        Why is distension no longer hosted when it regularly had over 70 people in the arena (before stabwound ruined it with retarded schedules), and 2 Distension forum threads have over 20,000 views, and are in the top5 most popular threads ever?
        Why is there a competition to create a promotional video when anyone who starts playing this game will be bewildered by the massive amounts of fail?
        Fix the game before you spend money trying to get people to come back and play.. fucking idiots.
        Well, first off, there are other things mods look out for besides simply banning people. Secondly, the real question is "why would people be as stupid as to continue getting banned for racism?" I don't get off on banning people, but if there's someone who's spamming "n*****" in pub because the guy wants a ban or wants to get on staff's nerves, then why should I (or anyone, for that matter) show sympathy? Or do normal insults and words not do it for you anymore?

Lastly, what have you done for the zone? Have you donated any money, contributed any maps, helped start a squad/somone play the game? What is it? I'm not looking for a specific answer or getting on your case here, but the fact of the matter is we have like 1% of the TW population actually trying to make things better. I'm sorry that a free online spaceship game is not up to your "standards." Are you gonna do something about it or complain on the forums?
        TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
        TelCat> hoes get paid :(
        TelCat> i dont

Comment

8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture View Post
            Well, first off, there are other things mods look out for besides simply banning people. Secondly, the real question is "why would people be as stupid as to continue getting banned for racism?" I don't get off on banning people, but if there's someone who's spamming "n*****" in pub because the guy wants a ban or wants to get on staff's nerves, then why should I (or anyone, for that matter) show sympathy? Or do normal insults and words not do it for you anymore?

Lastly, what have you done for the zone? Have you donated any money, contributed any maps, helped start a squad/somone play the game? What is it? I'm not looking for a specific answer or getting on your case here, but the fact of the matter is we have like 1% of the TW population actually trying to make things better. I'm sorry that a free online spaceship game is not up to your "standards." Are you gonna do something about it or complain on the forums?
            i get banned all the time, i got real life people to play, i help run paladen for the past couple years and took it from a 2 person activity squad to 30+ routinely online. Also donated when donation was open, I think I was like 14? why dont you stop banning me for racism?
            (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
            (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
            (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
            (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
            (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

I don't see any problem at all with the racism rules. If you can't be enough of an adult to leave racial slurs out of a video game, well... god help you. Maybe you should take advantage of the time off to find some real black folks to call dumb niggers and see how hilariously edgy and hip you look then.

You know, one thing I noticed about giving TW a break and playing in Hyperspace for a while is that their players are a hell of a lot more civil and friendly. I'm not sure if this because of their policy against swearing or just a coincidence, but it was definitely a nice change. Trash talk is entertaining and all but just because you're on the internet doesn't mean you have to be a total asshole all the time.

Comment

I like this idea.
                I like pie.

Comment

Originally posted by Mite View Post
                  I like this idea.
                  i like this ^
                  https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                  1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                  1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                  1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                  1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                  1:soild>they can say what they like
                  1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                  1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by Heroin Bob View Post
                    why dont you stop banning me for racism?
                    lol, no.

ps. I've also never banned anyone for racism.
                    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                    TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Little Slick View Post
                      Yeah, if it were ignored.. No one would use it really

win win, except like what exalt said staff would have one less job to do lol.. Atleast they can startup ?go base!
                      I always try to start up ?go base and only 4 people come
                      Cracklin Oat Bran. Kid Tested, Staffer Approved.
                      ?go hockey -WarkWark

2:Rob D> southern, are you female...please don't lie
                      2:southerngal> i m a girl
                      pH> if you're a girl then how are you on the internet?
                      pH> no computers in the kitchen

Kthx> guys going to QQ because he can no longer 4v4 pew pew. LOL

(RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by ph:
                      (RoboHelp)>FU stands for F**k You.
                      (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :pH:<Message>.

Comment

Originally posted by Celly View Post
                        I always try to start up ?go base and only 4 people come
                        thats because there is about 6 people who play, the other 2 are afk in ?go elim
                        (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
                        (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
                        (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
                        (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
                        (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Working...
                        X