OK Staff...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK Staff...

Well the moderators in Trench wars are kinda doing my head in...
    I done a help call because there was this guy being racist i was in .?go Dezmond and a guy called ...... started saying the word n***** and everything.I pmd H.M.S. who was in tourny and was in spec so probally afk and there was no moderartors on to handle this .....so solution.....Get it sorted please

Originally posted by dezmond View Post
    I done a help call because there was this guy being racist i was in .?go Dezmond and a guy called ...... started saying the word n***** and everything.I pmd H.M.S. who was in tourny and was in spec so probally afk and there was no moderartors on to handle this .....so solution.....Get it sorted please
    How do you know it wasn't handled? They don't have to PM you to warn someone
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Cause the guy got our squad chat and started being a ***** so i take it it wasnt hadled.

Comment

Well, he can be as racist as he wants on a chat, but not in public. Right?

i think.. if he is too annoying ?ignore or change chat
        1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
        JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
        1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
        http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Downfall is right.

Comment

But you can't say "racist" stuff on a "public" chat like ?chat=twd or ?chat=alerts or they will warn/ban you. It's true, I've seen it.

Comment

OMG racism! what are we gonna do???

Comment

He wasnt being racist on the chat it was in .?go dezmond he started sayng the word * like 4 times.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnt View Post
                  But you can't say "racist" stuff on a "public" chat like ?chat=twd or ?chat=alerts or they will warn/ban you. It's true, I've seen it.
                  That's correct, local chats have the same rules applied as public chat. It's impossible for staff to moderate other ?chats as they can be accessed from outside of the zone (for example another zone that's on the SSC biller).

dezmond, it's impossible for staff to take every single call we get. From time to time, a few calls aren't noticed and slip by.
                  Next time you see someone being racist, please let staff know via a ?help or ?cheater call. Those calls are being taken very serious.
                  Maverick
                  Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
                  Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
                  Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
                  Subspace Statistics Administrator
                  Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

Originally posted by stargazer. View Post
                    Downfall is right.
                    Miracles do happen
                    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Kolar and PureOwnage i think have to recruit more people in like my time zone GMT that is a big hit that no staff are on then ....

Comment

I know that we are having this problem and the current deans are aware of this too. I'm sure they are already working on fixing this problem.
                        Maverick
                        Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
                        Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
                        Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
                        Subspace Statistics Administrator
                        Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick View Post
                          Next time you see someone being racist, please let staff know via a ?help or ?cheater call. Those calls are being taken very serious.
                          Originally posted by dezmond View Post
                          I done a help call because there was this guy being racist i was in .?go Dezmond

very srs
                          (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
                          (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
                          (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
                          (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
                          (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

dezmond

stop being a fuckin pussy.
                            5:Melanoma> so I kinda cheated on my gf yesterday
                            5:Melanoma> but I was drunk so it doesnt count right
                            5:Oops> doesnt count if ur sober just so long as u dont get caught
                            5:Melanoma> aight cool
                            5:Melanoma> + it was with a dude
                            5:Oops> what?
                            5:Melanoma> ye
                            5:Oops> you serious?
                            5:Melanoma> innocent kissing
                            5:Melanoma> fu
                            5:Melanoma> I WAS DRUNK
                            5:squallFF8> this is akward

Comment

Originally posted by Oops View Post
                              stop being a fuckin pussy.
                              You want him to be a celibatic pussy?

Cause from his previous posts, it's pretty clear that a pussy he is...

And yes, I agree... He better never have sex for non-reproductional purposes...
                              TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                              TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                              TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                              First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Working...
                              X