?go tourny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?go tourny

it's my guess that there don't need to be as many boxes as there are since i don't think i've ever played round 2 let alone round 1. therefore, one of those people that make maps should remake it with less boxes. i realize that the bot would also need to get reworked, but these boxes are so small that the game is kinda silly in such a small area.

agree?

disagree?

comments
    violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
    [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Totally disagree, we need it because of the pizza/paypal tourny PL has.

make a new map if you want.

Comment

so those events that occur rarely requires the map to be small? can make a different arena for t hat and call it ?go prizetourny

cause ive talked to pl and he agreed with me when i brought it up to him like a month ago
      violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
      [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by pascone View Post
        so those events that occur rarely requires the map to be small? can make a different arena for t hat and call it ?go prizetourny

cause ive talked to pl and he agreed with me when i brought it up to him like a month ago
        Well, we only need 33 players to need all the boxes for a solo match, and it happens often enough to keep it, however, with the pop going down we may need to look back at this in may (start of season 4)

Comment

Originally posted by stargazer. View Post
          Totally disagree, we need it because of the pizza/paypal tourny PL has.

make a new map if you want.
          LOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

HE NEVER DOES THAT, who the fuck cares, it's a stupid idea anyways

PASCONE BEST STAFFER EVER

Comment

Don't mess with the most perfect arena design so far. Think about it for a second.
            Who ever (Sika?) designed it was genious, it's mathematically precise.
            Ara / AraGee / Death
            SSCU Trench Wars Player since 1999
            SSCU Trench Wars Staff since 2001
            TWDL, TWL-B, TWL-D, TWL-J, TWDT-J Champion
            ----------------------------------------------

Comment

I think Method designed it. But yeah, the boxes are way too small for wb (jav it's pretty perfect).
              PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
              ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

Working...
              X