Elims to 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elims to 1

I'm a bit tired of going into elim to play just a match or 2 and seeing a bunch of players who just reached 36 hours vote for wb elim to 1 cus they are eager for a win. Maybe instead of voting from 1-10 for deaths, it could be changed from 5-10... and same with javs in baseelim, lancs and spiders in elim.

Anyways, just an idea.

WTFZ, I WANT ELIM TO 4
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Re: Elims to 1

Originally posted by Stalfos
      Anyways, just an idea.
      Not one of your best ideas for sure, there is nothing wrong with elim to 1

Comment

I'd rather see elims be limited to 1-5 than 5-10. You guys realise how long you take to die 10 times?
        gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
        gravy_: Electric granny chariots
        gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

My opinion is that it ought to 'cost' each person one death for each public chat message. One comment, one death. This ought to keep the games to 1-2 minutes each.

Comment

Dude, stop whining the whole world doesn't revolve and you and your so called vet friends.

If newbies want an easy win, let them have it, afterall it will keep them here longer and increase the population.

If someone wants a quick game before they go out, elim to 1 is ideal.
            EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
            cool koen> :)
            PRiMORDiAL> pfft
            cool koen> not because of a bug
            EvoLd> Lol
            Treachery> meh
            EvoLd> why then?
            PubAceR> women in power dont last
            EvoLd> LOl
            toaster oven reviews

Comment

wb elim to 1 only takes like 5 minutes to play cos everyone is ded by then and the winner is chosen... unlike guru said it takes soo long for a wb elim to 10 to finnish...

Comment

you need more skills to win wb to 10 match, i know that there is runners and hiders but there is also ppl that have skills to win without running or hiding. Wb to 1 should not be removed because wb to 10 takes a long time and its fun to play wb to 1 once in awhile.
                SSCU Trench Wars Staff:
                Local Bang Op -> Retired

Comment

Originally posted by dimboy2
                  Dude, stop whining the whole world doesn't revolve and you and your so called vet friends.
                  Read my post again Dimboy... it was a suggestion to try to improve the quality of the game.. i dont know how you came up with that "whining" and "vet friends" stuff.
                  Last edited by Awesome; 05-14-2003, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GuruMeditation
                    I'd rather see elims be limited to 1-5 than 5-10. You guys realise how long you take to die 10 times?
                    yay!

and honestly, those of you who want games that require skill to win, there IS actually this thing called ?go duel. There you can play about skill to 10 if you want to. AND WITHOUT ANY OF THAT VULCHING THAT YOU ALL WHINE ABOUT!
                    5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                    5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                    5: Da1andonly> =((
                    5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                    5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                    5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Re: Elims to 1

Read my post again Dimboy... it was a suggestion to try to improve the quality of the game.. i dont know how you came up with that "whining" and "vet friends" crap.

I'm a bit tired of going into elim to play just a match or 2 and seeing a bunch of players who just reached 36 hours vote for wb elim to 1
                      Thats how. Now I didn't mean to flame you, And I'm sorry.
                      EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                      cool koen> :)
                      PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                      cool koen> not because of a bug
                      EvoLd> Lol
                      Treachery> meh
                      EvoLd> why then?
                      PubAceR> women in power dont last
                      EvoLd> LOl
                      toaster oven reviews

Comment

Originally posted by Connection
                        you need more skills to win wb to 10 match, i know that there is runners and hiders but there is also ppl that have skills to win without running or hiding. Wb to 1 should not be removed because wb to 10 takes a long time and its fun to play wb to 1 once in awhile.
                        Yeh i agree or it should be hosted (wb to 1) in either elim or deathmatch

Comment

Working...
                        X