Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Changes

Woah!! ok just a minute ago there was a Sever Recycle this time
    Just the same Llevis with no repels 2 ports 2 rockets.... and Terrs no ports... But this time they added a mini weasel... very very tiny and it can shoot faster it shoots 2 bullets aswell.. and Changes to the base they have patched up the side wholes
    Do you like the new changes?

*edit Cloakers have bursts with 4 bullets aswell
    and also the terr has got its port back.. Yay!!!
    but even though weasels bullets shoot quicker there is a
    downside when you use stealth if takes energy down... bit like
    the x radar on jav
    Last edited by Mobey; 05-16-2003, 01:44 PM.

I'm glad they changed the Terrier back to how it was before.

The levi change seems to be working ok, but as I don't play as levi I don't really know.

I think the changes to the weasel are good personally, but to be honest, i think they should change it back to the normal size.
    $$

Comment

I like the new and improved cloakers... they're actually useful now
      TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

They can fit thru the holes now in base :X

Comment

Keep all ships the same size.
          "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

Why patch up the base's sides??

I like the changes with the weasel. That's sweet. It's small enough to go everywhere, but it can't just stay claoked and keep killing off everyone. NICE.

As for the terr I am glad you left it the same.

I don't mind not having repels for the levi.. If you are alone in space as a lev and are getting shot at there is a low % that you will be able to kill them before you run out of repels. and even if you do they will just come back and kill you before you can get to the safe. So good job. Rockets are better, so are portals.

Patching up the base... Why? Why'd you do it? You could do some pretty sweet levi shots from down by the side of the base there...
            www.battlecity.net -- Check it out!

Comment

Re: Why patch up the base's sides??

Originally posted by Cokesplash

Patching up the base... Why? Why'd you do it? You could do some pretty sweet levi shots from down by the side of the base there...

So everyone doesn't die when a levi fires into the FR and stuff like that.
              1:Necromotic> my belt has a pokemon on it

1:Tigerex> My Belt has a decapitated Badger on it. Can i be in your sig please

Comment

one more thing...

Some changes you didn't notice are:

1) that the levis only have one portal still.
                2) the asteroids at the top of the base in TW on the sides that allow you to line up a levi to shoot horizontally at the Flag Room have been moved closer and up higher. This still allows you to shoot through the hole in the recently added walls on the sides of the Flag Room on a diagonal. Perhaps a bit more effective?

Comment

OOPS

Hehe ok I made a little mistake... Sorry I will try to do this all in one post next time but:

1) The asteroid at the top of the base has only been removed on the LEFT side of the base. There are two on the right side, one horizontal, one diagonal and one on the left side, which is diagonal

Comment

one problem...

One thing that needs to be fixed:

1) Levis cannot even BUY repels. Levis should at least be able to buy them!!!

Comment

then it would be just cheap... a levi with port and rockets and can buy portals... it would cheap...

And by the way the weasel has changed back except its just mini now it has *no repel, rocket, stealth, cloak 1 bullet, 3 bullets

*edit
                      Last edited by Mobey; 05-17-2003, 02:44 AM.

Comment

errr

LevisCAN buy portals... but not repels

They were always able to buy them before. I don't see why not now. It's not cheap. It's the only defence they have. They are still fucking slow as molassas in winder

Comment

Working...
                        X