Blue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue

So bots went down, again. Decided to host ?go blue a map I have been working on. It went well and we got about 18 people show up to play it at 330am. The ship settings still need some work (especially ship 8 which is useless right now). Mapwise it wont change much, I might attach the 2 ears along the top of the roof to make the flagroom just a little bit bigger. Will be changing the graphics and sounds later..but right now just collecting ideas on the shipsettings from those of you that actually played it. Sooo yea suggestions?
    rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
    rEnZi> its crazy
    rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

suggestion 1: add my name 2 map
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

whats wrong with tw shipsettings

Comment

Dabram ----> It is an event, meant to be something different. Tired of same settings all the time and same grey tiles.
        Crescent Seal ----> If you helped make it, glady yes. You did not so no.
        rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
        rEnZi> its crazy
        rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

Working...
        X