Caught under another random ban

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargazer. View Post
    Contact a Smod+ to help you, as no other staff of the same level are allowed to interfere in another ban. It is one of the rules that guides the staff.

Or if you feel that they wont help you contact our head of BanG (Connection). He is a fair man, and will listen, and he gets shit done.
    lol you dont understand how connection is to non-staffers....guy is a pure fag, i had to wait like 4 days to !resetname during the bot failures...b/c connection said i was lying to him about resetting my name and that i wanted to just skip the 24 hour wait...i even had a screenshot and witnesses of me resetting my name 24 hours ago and yet he wouldnt reset my name for me...not sure how this guy is even qualified to do anything, this game is going to shit b/c of the worthless other half of staff...just look at this thread you got barton and ara mocking me when i have a legit problem...entire system is a joke
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Frequently i get banned randomly too
      i dont know... i talk ni**er word in pub chat and get banned. I cant understand whats happening.

Comment

why is chupacabra talking?

Comment

Originally posted by chars View Post
          Frequently i get banned randomly too
          i dont know... i talk ni**er word in pub chat and get banned. I cant understand whats happening.
          y u allowing nonsense in serious thread? staff already taking this thing lightly...dont need fuks like u ruining my revolution

viva el zimbabwe
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by stargazer. View Post
            he gets shit done.
            rofl hes a doer. Conn for HMS. jokey- dealt for hms.
            LoPIST> i have tons of leet freinds

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
              This is like the 17th time ive been randomly banned and every time ive been told "its fixed". Im tired of this temporary uplift of the ban, can you fukin staff newbers fix this problem for good? I know im not the only one who keeps getting caught under this, megaman89 does too.
              Sab upar wale ke haath main hain.

You know what I mean, things happen for a reason. Perhaps, because you are banned, they are offering you the opportunity to do something with your life instead of being gr8est wb playir in Trench wars league mr n00bi shit.

Comment

Originally posted by soupero View Post
                Sab upar wale ke haath main hain.

You know what I mean, things happen for a reason. Perhaps, because you are banned, they are offering you the opportunity to do something with your life instead of being gr8est wb playir in Trench wars league mr n00bi shit.
                y u use blasphemy vs gr8 speech i make? this not sparta....i not kick u into giant well...that 2 ez of death 4 u, i throw u off tall cliff...n as u falling i shoot arrow at ur legs, then arms, then when u 10 feet from hitting ground i throw spear at balls

Comment

All I can say to that is

Raazi> irl im pussy
                  Raazi> if someone come at me i throw wallet at them

Comment

Working...
                  X