• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE VIOP - i add this part so not all caps

^

he get netbanned 4 no reasin. allow him freedom

dun make me kill u wit 1 punch 20% power
    http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2561/rasaq.png

--|-- Question: What is the average male penis size in humans? (erect in inches)

--|-- Ease got the correct answer, '5.3 inches', in 6.379 sec. and is tied for the lead with 2 pts.

yeah!
    love me

Comment

!!

Comment

By the looks of it he did deserve it. It's not like it's a long ban, anyway.
        sdg

Comment

allow urself post his reason for being banned stabwound
          http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2561/rasaq.png

--|-- Question: What is the average male penis size in humans? (erect in inches)

--|-- Ease got the correct answer, '5.3 inches', in 6.379 sec. and is tied for the lead with 2 pts.

Comment

allow mr viop 2 vs freedom, he not deserve 2 face this xtreme punishment 4 being himself even in front of Mom n Polix
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound View Post
              By the looks of it he did deserve it. It's not like it's a long ban, anyway.
              stabwound how u able 2 say this so ezily, only a squadrin captain know the amount of dedication n effort it take 2 run squad, it also lower playir morale on team...freebie mite die cuz of this
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

I am here to formally request that the great and amazing warbird, violence, be unbanned.

I feel this is a disgrace to the dying community of Trench Wars. Without great leaders like violence, we would probably be closer to not existing whatsoever. Surely the population of Trench Wars should not be punished for this! Violence is an inspiration upon us all, and he should be allowed to roam the arenas of SSCU Trench Wars once again. Make this happen.
                GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                  stabwound how u able 2 say this so ezily, only a squadrin captain know the amount of dedication n effort it take 2 run squad, it also lower playir morale on team...freebie mite die cuz of this
                  Not only is this ban punishing Trench Wars as a whole, it also punishes violence's great squadron, Freebie. I will keep Freebie Captains Kid Kaos and Ricko in my prayers as they deal with this horrible tragedy that has befallen their loyal community. There are also 5 different league champions on Freebie, and without the guidance of violence, they will not be able to pass on their knowledge to a new generation of players. Thus, banning violence, even for a short time, is further destroying this fine zone, as well as this game.
                  GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Glad that faggot is banned.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Ganon-Knight View Post
                      Not only is this ban punishing Trench Wars as a whole, it also punishes violence's great squadron, Freebie. I will keep Freebie Captains Kid Kaos and Ricko in my prayers as they deal with this horrible tragedy that has befallen their loyal community. There are also 5 different league champions on Freebie, and without the guidance of violence, they will not be able to pass on their knowledge to a new generation of players. Thus, banning violence, even for a short time, is further destroying this fine zone, as well as this game.
                      ye y u not understand wat happen if u ban captain? it ruin squad 4 gud, allow me 2 present u with compromise...mr hulkstir tell me just now that he willing 2 take on viops ban 4 a week...he gr8 martyr in revolution 4 freedom

Comment

where did this style of typing come from anyway? just curious.
                        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                          where did this style of typing come from anyway? just curious.
                          i tell u history behind this gr8 language, it first develop in small town of Allow located in Italy...it spread 2 world after cultural explosion happen n cultural boundaries were open 4 gr8 fusion, soon after it vs America/Canada in 19th century...then it face dark age n almost die but soon it revived once more thru gaming world cuz it efficient way of communicating vs playir, mr viop one of the reviving members n 2 c this day it sadden us

Comment

thought this thread was about free voip

disappointment
                            can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

this bigger than when prison vs tupac
                              FREE VIOP
                              1:Sir Spider> you gotta kinda drag it out of him a little bit
                              1:Sir Spider> but once you do he just explodes
                              1:Sir Spider> at least on me
                              1:Sir Spider> ...no homo

Comment

Working...
                              X