Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does TW allow such fools to be on staff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skomes View Post
    Lizard is angry because I trolled him in-game yesterday and he kept trying to hunt me while I owned him. I take it by your upset tone that you're still quite mad. Honestly, I find it pretty sad you're still angry about a game. You need some friends or something. Maybe a life.

The fact that you responded the way you did, only makes you look like an angry nerd who lives in his mother's basement. I find your response quite amusing.

Don't worry man, one day you'll probably find a friend or something. Good luck with that.
    I agree that Lizard Fuel does hold grudges for long periods of time. But dude wtf is wrong with living in a basement??? It's so cool down here and barely any of the sun's rays get down here. It's like my own little secluded hole away from society.

Comment

ER'S can't check *lag in public arenas, so therefore she had no right to tell someone to reconnect because she didn't know if the lag was legal or not.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Bad staff!
        • ERs have no right to act as moderator (at least by default anyway).
        • Relogging rarely fixes lag - if ever. Yet another myth blindly followed by staff.

Bad you!
        • You didn't have to be rude to staff members. However I know how it feels to be wrong side of a bad decision - it's extremely annoying... but it rarely helps your situation.
        • Everyone makes mistakes.

Conclusion: Everyone is bad

Comment

Originally posted by Nockm View Post
          Conclusion: Everyone is bad
          Not you :wub::wub::wub:
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

yay nockm wins thread

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

still head up in the ass

apparently skomes owns everyone in this game and everyone gets mad because he owns them.

in addition, because people hate getting owned by skomes in a 2d spaceship game, they do ridiculous things to get back at him.

obviously, skomes is an idiot and his argument has no substantive support in any of the things he said about this whole issue. on top of that, his own evidence of screenshots contradict him and displays his immaturity. it's clear that he was spiking and lagging, and a staff member was trying to address the issue. people are assuming that no other staff members were involved to check the spike. maybe there was a mod working with southerngal, and therefore, evildeed didn't do anything about it. if things were illegal, then he would have unspecced you, but it looks like you are at fault and he kept you in spec. before you start ranting about nonsense, check your own sources and argument before making rudimentary and defamatory claims.

Comment

My 2 cents: Blame Me for everything wrong in TW. (Except Xog)

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                  ER'S can't check *lag in public arenas, so therefore she had no right to tell someone to reconnect because she didn't know if the lag was legal or not.
                  Even if she could check his lag, telling him to reconnect wouldn't have solved the problem. Try to keep up with the facts.

Fact: she spec'd somone that was blatantly lagging insofar as to even boast about lagging; a latency issue that was later verified by a mod.

So, while the specifics of his lag was not verifiable by the ER, her experience with the player and his own admittance to the lag is prima facie evidence.

It would be rather unreasonable to reprimand her for spec'ing a player that grossly admits to the accusations.

If you want to argue that staff abuse their powers, find yourself a better case.

And just fyi, "so therefore" is rather redundant.

Comment

Pretty sure I have like six years or so more staffing experience than you if you want to get down to it, and I know a bad decision when I see one.

Asking someone to reconnect when you can't check *lag is bad.

You never handle something like this when you are actively involved in playing with said player, which is why you never see Random Mod speccing Random Player in the middle of dd's when they are both in the game.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Pretty sure I have like six years or so more staffing experience than you if you want to get down to it, and I know a bad decision when I see one.

You never handle something like this when you are actively involved in playing with said player, which is why you never see Random Mod speccing Random Player in the middle of dd's when they are both in the game.
                      Well, I'll choose logic and reason over your 6yrs of experience any day.

Comment

Originally posted by Tigron-X View Post
                        Even if she could check his lag, telling him to reconnect wouldn't have solved the problem. Try to keep up with the facts.
                        where did kthx mention anything about her lag being fixed through reconnecting?

he's arguing the merits of her ability to threaten someone to reconnect without knowing jack shit.

there is no question that he is lagging, he himself acknowledges it, but how can southerngal tell he is over the limit? No, she made the decision herself, no input from anybody else. too much leeway for abuse, there is a case, youre just too much of a dumbass to see it.

from what we can see through screenshots, it's abuse. Your attempts to diss an experienced staffer are honestly sad, if your going to attack the dude, attack him with premises we can at least somewhat acknowledge as true.

I hope you never go anywhere near a profession in problem solving or logic if you think there is no case here.
                        4:BigKing> xD
                        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                        4:BigKing> what did i do???
                        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                        4:BigKing> ???? why though
                        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                        4:BigKing> xD

Comment

pretty sure i have more staff experience then virtually all, as such if a player is visabally lagging to such a level that its affecting the gameplay for players, a member of staff (at no point is it said must be a moderator as an er is expected to take calls if no mod is available) may ask someone to reconnect to the zone in an attempt to try and fix that lag, as stated it does not always work but as there is no way for a mod to physically fix someones lag it was the common sense response.

screenshot 1 shows the zone specced him for latency, which in a pub arena is pretty amazing as settings are so high (above 5% ploss) so i see no point in this stupid argument which is evidently a reason to attack an <ER> without cause.

Your last point re: speccing player when playing i do agree with however, although if no other staffer was available, (evildeed maybe?) then in PUB there may have been no other choice, if this was a dd/jd then different scenario so maybe not fair to compare the two.

Comment

Yeah and we have ex CE user Delectable who evaded bans to the point where they finally unbanned him with staff powers now, not to mention plenty of other useless idiots but this one really strikes a nerve with me because.

An ER doesn't have the power to do a *lag check in public arenas so wouldn't know if your lag was actually over the limits to the point where you would have to reconnect. Good call Ara, I can see why you wanted me gone from staff, I was obviously much too talented for the trash you are creating.
                            Delectable as er is retarded because he wont ever host an event, but this isnt about delectable.

What southerngal aka tasty did is pretty sad because it shows she was annoyed with you killing her and is nerdy enough to act like its her problem you lag in fuckin pub. like pub matters. Her speccing u for lag in pub is retarded and she needs to get a life.

But also she hosts rabbit all the time so its str8
                            5:Melanoma> so I kinda cheated on my gf yesterday
                            5:Melanoma> but I was drunk so it doesnt count right
                            5:Oops> doesnt count if ur sober just so long as u dont get caught
                            5:Melanoma> aight cool
                            5:Melanoma> + it was with a dude
                            5:Oops> what?
                            5:Melanoma> ye
                            5:Oops> you serious?
                            5:Melanoma> innocent kissing
                            5:Melanoma> fu
                            5:Melanoma> I WAS DRUNK
                            5:squallFF8> this is akward

Comment

Originally posted by Demonic View Post
                              pretty sure i have more staff experience then virtually all, as such if a player is visabally lagging to such a level that its affecting the gameplay for players, a member of staff (at no point is it said must be a moderator as an er is expected to take calls if no mod is available) may ask someone to reconnect to the zone in an attempt to try and fix that lag, as stated it does not always work but as there is no way for a mod to physically fix someones lag it was the common sense response.

screenshot 1 shows the zone specced him for latency, which in a pub arena is pretty amazing as settings are so high (above 5% ploss) so i see no point in this stupid argument which is evidently a reason to attack an <ER> without cause.

Your last point re: speccing player when playing i do agree with however, although if no other staffer was available, (evildeed maybe?) then in PUB there may have been no other choice, if this was a dd/jd then different scenario so maybe not fair to compare the two.

ITS FUCKING PUB, GET A LIFE and get over it hoenstly the guy was having fun and your ragging on him for lagging in pub when hes killing roofers. cmon now put down ur paper trench wars police badge and go outside
                              5:Melanoma> so I kinda cheated on my gf yesterday
                              5:Melanoma> but I was drunk so it doesnt count right
                              5:Oops> doesnt count if ur sober just so long as u dont get caught
                              5:Melanoma> aight cool
                              5:Melanoma> + it was with a dude
                              5:Oops> what?
                              5:Melanoma> ye
                              5:Oops> you serious?
                              5:Melanoma> innocent kissing
                              5:Melanoma> fu
                              5:Melanoma> I WAS DRUNK
                              5:squallFF8> this is akward

Comment

This
                                Dice
                                TWLB Champions Season 8
                                TWLJ Champions Season 8
                                TWLB Champions Season 10
                                TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Working...
                                X