Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P_L tells me he always thinking about you when he's on TW. He's always watching for you. Sometimes he (and I do the same) spams ?find vys so much he actually is disconnected from TW. I swear, he told me today:

Pure_Luck> yo notig, where vys?
    ?find vys
    Not online, last seen 2 hours ago
    not in game> I dunno. I only came on to watch him play. he's so good. I've seen him 1v4 NC17 before.
    ?find vys
    not in game> I would've paid tickets to watch him perform in warbird ship.
    ?find vys
    Pure_Luck> damn, I just want to ban him. That's all I can think about. i couldnt sleep last nite b/c i was too excited from thinking about banning him.
    ?find vys

copied and pasted from my ?log

seriously guys, this guy is abusing his power. he just really wants to ban vys. Changing reso wasn't accident. P_L trying to lure vys into cheating with high res, just so P_L can ban him. P_L is an abuser.
    -not in game

Comment

Originally posted by not in game View Post
      P_L tells me he always thinking about you when he's on TW. He's always watching for you. Sometimes he (and I do the same) spams ?find vys so much he actually is disconnected from TW. I swear, he told me today:

Pure_Luck> yo notig, where vys?
      ?find vys
      not in game> I dunno. I only came on to watch him play. he's so good. I've seen him 1v4 NC17 before.
      ?find vys
      not in game> I would've paid tickets to watch him perform in warbird ship.
      ?find vys
      Pure_Luck> damn, I just want to ban him. That's all I can think about. i couldnt sleep last nite b/c i was too excited from thinking about banning him.
      ?find vys

copied and pasted from my ?log

seriously guys, this guy is abusing his power. he just really wants to ban vys. Changing reso wasn't accident. P_L trying to lure vys into cheating with high res, just so P_L can ban him. P_L is an abuser.

I seen it! Everything Notig said was true! And the site is wrong, PL was in his private movie theatre and using 18000x12000, the site just couldn't recognize it so defaulted to a low resolution.

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

dont mind me, im just posting to see how many posts ive made in 8 years...
        3x TWLD All-Star
        2x TWLD Finals MVP
        2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

holy crap docks still alive?
          sweet jesus tw about to make a comeback
          The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
          SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

guy wouldnt have beaten nc17 1vs4 if i was online for that dd
            GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Originally posted by Ara View Post
              Vys I caught you using infinite bursts in a TWBD game, and TWL was just about to start.
              Your mistaking me for mythril. I've never used cheat engine in public arenas. I used it in a private arena when it first came out and figured out all of the cheats it had to offer. I then went to lnx at the time and told him about this cheat program that had come out and how each cheat works. He was trying to think of a way to detect it but then retired.
              And as a dean ara, don't come on the forums with accusations like that with no proof backing it up. Your a hinderance to the zone ara and your only in your position because of the time you've spent on staff. Your just a joke and it shows with all threads you've closed when people call you out.
              You've done nothing constructive for the zone and some of your recruits to staff are a joke. Oh, and let me see these facts you claim. Dig up the ban where it says in the bang comment of me prizing myself bursts.
              Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

It's kind of ironic that someone with such a terrible history in cheating is actually one of the first (and most accurate) to call P_L out for cheating. To the idiots that keep showing that the res is allowed in TWBD, check the links, they're for TWDD/TWJD. You can say that you entered into the arena with the higher res and then exited and came back in with the lower res, but when the same thing happens at the start of round 2 I've got to call bullshit. At the end of the day P_L has put a lot of effort and money into this game, that doesn't make this right but if you don't like what he's done here you're only options are to quit or play some other zone, I believe. For me, I don't really care that much about the game anymore so nothing changes

To the people pointing out Vys' cheating past as a reason not to believe him, what ever happened to discussing/debating the message and not the messenger?

And finally, why do so many people feel compelled to come to P_L's defense? If he didn't do it then explain the logic above and if he did then politely pull your nose out of his ass and afford him the opportunity to account for it.

P.S. Did anyone else laugh at dele making the point that burnt was on his squad, why would he call him out? I remember when I was staff it didn't matter whether you were on my squad or not, guess those sort of virtues are far and few between.

Edit: Ara that was Mythril not Vys with the bursts in TWBD before TWL. Vys said it but I figured I'd verify.
                Last edited by Reaver; 06-11-2010, 08:02 PM.
                1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                3:Best> see it coming
                3:Best> sad

Comment

The best post I've seen in this thread reaver.

It seems to me that the people that agree with me are the general public or a neutral and the ones that disagree are the people who are on staff or part of the spastic crew. Maybe they are scared of getting fired for agreeing with one of pure lucks worst enemies.
                  The stats don't lie. Hes cheated, but I guess the current staffers won't man up incase they get what burnt got when he called him out.

Comment

Is the bigger issue here the fact that he used a higher resolution, or that he publicly lied about it by saying "I got added, then left and fixed it"? Once again, I don't really care that he used a higher res, but if he didn't think he was wrong by doing it, why would he come on forums and lie about fixing it?

Comment

• PL pays for and runs this game. If he wants to cheat there's not a lot anybody can do about it. Especially a well-storied space cheater like Vys. You should just be grateful PL decided to let you play his game again. I wouldn't have.

Comment

• Originally posted by genocidal View Post
                        PL pays for and runs this game. If he wants to cheat there's not a lot anybody can do about it. Especially a well-storied space cheater like Vys. You should just be grateful PL decided to let you play his game again. I wouldn't have.
                        Lol you wouldn't of unbanned me, I served a 2 year ban for something that was set up and didn't effect the public in anyway and yet a sys op can cheat in a twd league and people are like, well he's the sys op and he pays to the game.
                        He's not god and he didn't create this zone, when I first started playing this zone, he was a normal player like me.
                        And everyone is bringing my past into this, it's irrelevant what I've done in the past, were talking about a current issue. And we can get something done, we can sign a petition to the ss council.
                        Because he has a big wallet doesnt give him the right to cheat. He could of been cheating in twd and twl but we will never know, we only know he's been cheating since the resolution was added on the game stats.
                        Your probably an ex-spastic or part of the pure luck crew.
                        Please show me how he didn't cheat and please explain why you would never of unbanned me because it's seems like your an expert on my previous bans.
                        Your probably one of the guys who hear the shit of me and tell my story to someone else and add something else to the story. I've heard plenty of stories about me of what I've supposed to of done.
                        And he had no other option to unban me. I was wrongfully banned anyway and weaver unbanned me actually. Pure luck didn't even want me back in the zone. He even stopped me from playing twl for one season because he wanted to have one up on me. Yet delectable has committed more offences than me and even cheated in public arenas (which I have never done with cheat engine) and he never serves more than 3 months, only because he's good freinds with pure luck and pascone.
                        Delectable even got unbanned from trench wars to play in a twl final. Would I of been unbanned for a twl final if I got caught cheating? No, would I fuck.
                        Thunder would of won that match if delectable didn't play, he mvpd both rounds.
                        Delectable also got recruted to staff without filling out a staff application form (he even told me) and m_m god even told me that he had no say in it.
                        It just shows how freinds of pure luck get treated differently to the general public or no freinds.
                        So ask yourself, do you want somebody who cheats, corrupt, lies and is biased running our zone? Because he pays for the server gives him no special priveledges over everyone else.
                        But if this is what peoples attitude is towards a sys op cheating in a competetative league and then we are doomed. He's the person who sets the rules, but if he can't stick to the rules that he sets and then why should we?
                        Last edited by Vys; 06-12-2010, 07:10 AM.

Comment

• quit already?

Comment

• go to bed turban

Comment

• i'll like ara when he gives me the squadname 'vs'
                              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                              TWDT-D 2017 Champion