I remember getting my first POG tube to hold my pogs

OH GODDD I must buy pogs

Can I get the X in my name changed to a P

Comment

buy pogs here: http://www.bonanza.com/items/search?...o_filter%5D=US

http://www.amazon.com/165-Pc-Pog-Sla.../dp/B0019ZD9FI

waiting for paycheck next week

omfg shits goin down son

im buying this mofucker http://us.ebid.net/for-sale/huge-lot...rom=googlebase

Comment

Exceed/Ardor was the first I think- played Infantry then got into SS when it was still called Sniper.
            Others who I knew IRL who got me into the game- Big Ups, salamander

And then it was crack-addiction smooth-sailing from then on. Oh wait, then I quit. Har har
            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by MaGi kOz View Post
              and the kids now have boring childhoods.
              apparently you dont know any kids who own steel battalion

NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by soupero View Post
                LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

best post ever
                yes this was clever and thought-provoking

just kidding, it's bath time, don't forget your toaster
                Originally posted by Tone
                It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                Originally posted by the_paul
                Gargle battery acid fuckface
                Originally posted by Material Girl
                I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Children <ER> View Post
                  Our TrenchWars Family Tree

Crazy Canockout - Easton - Volcs - Blue Dragons - Fludd - Marge - Font - Dome- Children - Delta Eagle - Hellborn - Versa - Junhdi - zidane - Quiver - Rendered - Poutine - Exco Elite
                  ummm... what?

A guy named Redberg (plays HZ if I remember) showed me TW in tech class in middle school... Just so happened that CC and Easton also played, found that out in high school.
                  Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

me and oops would watched plazma- play, then oops started playing, then i watched oops play and he showed me how to play and now i play!!!!!:death:
                    J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                    8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Originally posted by duel pasta View Post
                      same, but in 2002
                      +1
                      TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                      TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                      TelCat> i dont

Comment

Nerds in my AC Pascal class played this throughout class, junior year high school, 1997. I just played Warzone and flew around getting greens and dying if I ever saw another ship. Then I went to college, came back, and a couple friends are still playing DSB. Tried that out, was able to shoot someone 50 times and then get killed pretty easily. So I went to the server with 600-700 people and you could kill someone with one shot. Went from pub to twdd, then to go base. I remember one day PL came in with a new guy named MM God, personally introduced him to go base and of course he gets picked first game in jav with 100 people in arena and gets MVP; watching someone go from zero to hero in 1 go base game made me very jealous--still trying to catch up. Side note: I think I've played more go base, twbd, and twlb games than anyone in TW except maybe tonjo. All me. Claiming 1997 ya'll.

edit: If you played pog instead of Magic the Gathering then you are a faggot.

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                          edit: If you played Magic the Gathering then you probably didn't get laid until your mid to late 20's at the earliest.
                          fixed!
                          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

First Acumo showed me this game, it was when I was 12-13 (2003). I didn't even play for 10 mins and I did quit. Then a year later some classmate showed me the game again, Metal Gear Zone, I liked that zone and I have played it with more classmates for two years, Acumo did join us sometimes. We have played at school.
                            Then when Acumo and I got in the same class again he told me to start TW, it was more fun blabla. And here I am. Since 2006 I play TW. I went back to MG sometimes, but it was dying more and more.
                            Major Crisis

Comment

Back in High School (2000), my friend Tony showed me this game. We started on T3 The Gauntlet where i was Homer14 and he was It Grew!

Then one day, I was messing around on my own and viola, discovered my home away from home, Trench Wars! Then I introduced TW to all my friends and we started <Elements> our first squad ever where I was Promethium -161-. We were all nerds and all element names with our respected symbols. Thought we were the shit - seriously...

Since 2003, I have always played this game off and on because I've met some of the coolest people on it. Still come on constantly just to chat if nothing else.

This game is also fucking great when you're stoned.

P.S: First post? How Appropriate

Comment

Originally posted by Children <ER> View Post
                                Our TrenchWars Family Tree

Crazy Canockout - Easton - Volcs - Blue Dragons - Fludd - Marge - Font - Dome- Children - Delta Eagle - Hellborn - Versa - Junhdi - zidane - Quiver - Rendered - Poutine - Exco Elite
                                The mere fact that I'm not on this "family tree" makes me want to quit your shitty squad right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X