Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doc Flabby View Post
    Heres an idea that would rebalance it perfectly

- Disable Levi Mine (the mine is stupid)
    - Remove Levi bullets (bullets are stupid on levi, its an artillery unit)
    - Enable attach at 0 bty
    - Nerf terrier speed when a levi attaches. ie make it so Terrier can't move when levi is attached.

Makes LTing very difficult.

But keeps levi as a tactical artillary unit.
    Much like the weasel is a tactical spy/game save unit
    Very nice suggestion flabby, but I wonder if it would be enough. The moment the LT gets killed the Terr would only have go back to the spot of preferance and the Lev would just have to attach and bomb away.

In my opinion, the current lev bomb is way to powerfull when fired against the FR which is a deal breaker when trying to get a basing game going.

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
      i can't decide whether you guys are retarded or just messing around.

we should either keep the old leviathan and tell the new pub players how to fucking hunt them properly. spider can buy antiwarp, combine it with a terrier and maybe a wb and you get the ultimate leviathan hunter setup. good ol' days. no one even tries to hunt the lev turrets these days.

also, if it has to be revamped, it should NOT be overpowered like you fools suggest.
      • L1 EMP Bomb with a proximity of roughly 25 pixels
      • EMP would last at most for 1.5 seconds
      • Same Bomb Speed as the current Javelin Bomb (L1) has if not slower than that.
      • Should require 1400 energy to fire the bomb (Javelin requires 1300, fyi)
      • No bounce

• L1 Bullets that travel around the same speed as Terriers - but make the bullets travel the way Lancasters bullets travel.
      • 300 Energy to fire a bullet
      • could even have no bullets. a pure emp bomber.

• 1500 Energy. Period. No more.
      • Energy recharge speed would be the same as Lancasters or a bit slower than that.

• X-Radar that does not consume any energy

• One repel (up to 3 repels when bought from a safe)
      • One rocket (up to 3 rockets when bought from a safe)
      • Would NOT get greened up to 15 bounty any more.
      • Can attach without greening

that's it. fuck your stupid tank ideas or your 4 repels 3 bricks 2 decoys 5000 energy super ownage bullshit.

if you revamp it, make its strength equal (or weaker) to current pub ships. no point to make a super ship. also, don't touch other ships.

p.s: small weasels back!
      Jav bomb takes 1100 to fire, warbird takes 1300 to fire. Losing it turb.

an lt takes 2 people to man, a terrier with an antiwarp spider and a warbird takes 3 people.

So already your unbalanced giving their team a +1 advantage in the base battle.

The levi should definitely change there's a reason it's been taken out of pub it nullifies every sort of defence except committing your team to go after and then neither parties care about the flag.

Dno why people keep saying there enough fighters. there's 3, defensive ships = terrier, jav, shark, cloaker, theres 4 so why not make it 4/4 and be nice and symmetrical with having a 4th fighter. I was picturing something sort of like the dsb levi but nerfed for tw

Comment

turban has the right idea

bring back small wzl, and make levi a wzlhunter, its better to completely change a ship than to not use it at all

keep in mind you can set shark/jav bombs to blue without changing them at all, and have a much smaller red emp bomb for the levi
        free xradar + tiny emp = anti wzl/spid ship
        The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
        SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

doesn't matter anymore, got a new pub and levi's will be fine in it.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

maybe instead of singular wall outside the fr make it twice or trice as thick, that way the levi bomb will only hurt those standing too close to the walls, problem right now is that without full energy in too many spots in the fr you'll die of a L1 bomb hitting just at the side of your screen. easy solution which doesn't change the game too much (except roof javs will have a difficult time, but who cares)

just my 2 cents.

Comment

I suggested that but honestly it looks terrible, maybe the levi bomb prox should be jacked with a tad.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                I suggested that but honestly it looks terrible, maybe the levi bomb prox should be jacked with a tad.
                or maybe we could just place some special tiles outside the base .. you know, those tiles that nullify a weapon when it hits it.

cover the base with those, tadah. no more levs killing people unless they fight inside the base ;o (or shoot through holes)

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                  or maybe we could just place some special tiles outside the base .. you know, those tiles that nullify a weapon when it hits it.

cover the base with those, tadah. no more levs killing people unless they fight inside the base ;o (or shoot through holes)
                  Good idea, but it would kill screw things up a bit.

Comment

Basically as long as we stop levi terr shots from hitting the FR directly we are good, LT playing the mid-base shots, and lots of other things have been nerfed somewhat because the base has so many entrances. I say just add a "bar" to the top above the FR and its all good now.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I disagree, any wall even a small asteroid or the bar outside base can wipe out 4+ people.

Wherever there are walls the lev is dangerous, the new fr gives the lt even more options from midbase.

A good lt will never die to any comination you have set up cause you can have antiwarp but lev has 3 repels so you may get lucky once it will get repped then a good lt will drive to a safe and buy more reps.

It's impenetrable apart from lag and human error.

Comment

And terrs who know shot locations and have portals and bursts.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

new pub, besides maybe the color, fricken rules. most likely going to be bringing me back for more late night pub basing. it's absolute chaos and awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Flared View Post
                            warbirds to buy antiwarp for a fairly cheap price.
                            silly bounty of +100 and more antiwarp- not even limited to just WB's/Spiders.. m0ar!! if not all ships. would limit the levis and make it both worth playing and worth hunting again.
                            LoPIST> i have tons of leet freinds

Comment

Working...
                            X