No announcement yet.

hey staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A committee will never happen, at this point the people with the power have either had it for so long/waited so long for it, they're not about to relinquish it and let 7 other people in on it.
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

dont really see why vati was rejected, i dunno about his history or what not but in my personal experience of being on the same squad for him for about 3 months i've no complaints and think he could well make a good staffer and certainly less risk than some of the staff i've seen recruited over the years.

the recruitment policy might need to be scrutinised if whats being banded about is true i.e. stargazer was hiring from his own chat ... if people are forming a clique and not letting others they personally dont like join, then staff is on a slippery slope. the question should never be do i like the guy it should be "can he do the job" so i really dont know how those like delectable with a history of dodgy "here i've mates on staff but i'm lifeban can i still TWLD FINALZ plz ?" gets a chance to staff and the same process rejects others for less viable reasons.
      In my world,
      I am King

sigpic

Comment

Recruiting from squads/chats has been happening for the last 10 fucking years, remember when X squad became the squad that helped you join staff when X was recruiting? Paladen was one of the biggest when KJW was in power.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

forum feature request: if I have cheese ignored, can it also not show up when he's quoted

or can people just stop quoting him
          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by D1st0rt View Post
            forum feature request: if I have cheese ignored, can it also not show up when he's quoted

or can people just stop quoting him
            This. Same for tagmor plz ty 4 this

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
              Recruiting from squads/chats has been happening for the last 10 fucking years, remember when X squad became the squad that helped you join staff when X was recruiting? Paladen was one of the biggest when KJW was in power.
              oh so true

i got my first chance at staff due to being on cripples with yomama
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

vati should probably be staff
                Originally posted by turmio
                jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                Originally posted by grand
                I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

So I have been doing testing this past couple days with staff. They do a great job at banning i'll give them that.
                  TWL14 semi finalist - Dark
                  2010 TWDTB+Overall Champion
                  TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
                  TWLB 12 Champion- Penetrate
                  cres> I am gr8 influence on curse life
                  Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../lethal777.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                    shouldn't you be making more bad trash talk threads about irrelevant baseelim players?

this thread is for people who want to give a good guy a chance to do something constructive, please go fall facefirst onto a parking meter and don't come back in here
                    didn't you quit playing TW?

Comment

that response was worth the 3 day wait

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                        ara and m_m god
                        seriously? they both euros..
                        (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                        (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                        (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                        (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

yo some1 quote dis
                          The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                          SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Working...
                          X