I need an old thread to be deleted.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need an old thread to be deleted.

There's an old thread (2007) created by another person that contains a personal information about me. And people who knows me in real life can find the thread by using google, and since i talk so much shit for fun on internet i don't want they to have access to my forum accounts, so i need this thread to be deleted.
    Its on Useless Crap part. I already asked some moderator or something to delete it months ago. But I got no response. Who can help me???

Thanks.
    Mega Newbie
    TWLD Season MVP - 3 times
    TWLD Captain/wb player Champion - Stray
    TWEL wb and spid Champion!
    TWLD final's chocker - 3 times
    TWLJ bencher Champion
    TWLB bencher Champion
    Inactive Player

hey look, a legit reason to delete a thread. or rather, deletion is probably not necessary, but certainly edit out any of the personal information.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
      hey look, a legit reason to delete a thread. or rather, deletion is probably not necessary, but certainly edit out any of the personal information.

zeebu, when you post, it makes me smile
      +1
      keep up the good work.
      help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
      help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

look at zeebu on that response time, gran jason and liyaz probably all going back to highlight personal information and add pics of his boobs

Comment

I already read his post, I was waiting till I became forum smod to do anything about it. If you could give me a link to the post and I will edit out the information.
          sigpic
          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

might as well throw kim kardashian boobs in there i hear they are the talk of the town and that she is a worthless whore

Comment

Anything else Master?
              sigpic
              All good things must come to an end.

Comment

if you would please pm ilya, gran or myself the link to the aforementioned thread, the situation will be handled.
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

cornelius is a pussy, I posted my addy for Money and he never showed. You are forgetting that these are internet people you are worried about. In the off chance they go outside into the sunlight the worst you might have to worry about is them deleting your wow account.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

i think he's more worried about people googling him and seeing this godforeskin place.. which i can understand.

i just made this post so i could say "godforeskin"

carry on
                    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

awhile ago some chick i fucked posted on my facebook and said that this forum popped uo when she googled herself. she said she couldn't read what the actual post was but it sure scared the hell out of me. i never went back and edited the post, it was probably something like "fucked this ho, she's a ho, what a ho"
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
                        i think he's more worried about people googling him and seeing this godforeskin place.. which i can understand.

i just made this post so i could say "godforeskin"

carry on
                        am I the only one who didnt notice at first? Well played sir
                        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                          something like "fucked this ho, she's a ho, what a ho"
                          i see what you did there
                          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Working...
                          X