Javelin Event [ $25 USD - October 24th, Sunday ]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Javelin Event [ $25 USD - October 24th, Sunday ]

We are going to host a Javelin Event on Sunday (October 24th) after all the TWLD matches have finished.

IMPORTANT! To qualify for this event you must be a subscriber in FieryFire3Ds YouTube channel. To subscribe, go to http://www.youtube.com/FieryFire3D and hit the yellow Subscribe button above the featured video. If you do not own a YouTube account, please register one. It only takes a minute. After subscribing to the channel, please post your in-game (Continuum) on channel wall. This way we can verify you.

You are also going to need a PayPal account to claim the prize money. If you do not own one, please go to https://www.paypal.com/ and create a new account.

WHEN IS THIS GOING TO HAPPEN?

October 24th, Sunday. We are going to host it after all the TWLD matches have finished, thus the earlier the games are scheduled the earlier we will be able to host the event.

WHERE AND WHAT?

The event will be hosted in ?go BELIMFF3D. We are going to do a FFA (Free For All; Solo) Javelin Elimination to 10 deaths.

RULES!
    • Hiding and camping in the spawn area is illegal and will result in immediate disqualification.
    • You must be a subscriber on FieryFire3Ds YouTube channel and posted your name on the wall. You also need a PayPal account to claim the prize if you win the event.
    • Speccing players at 10 deaths.
    • No late entries. Show up on time or you will not be able to play the event!
    • Last person standing wins the event. There is no MVP cash prize. Just stay alive.

Once more, subscribe to http://www.youtube.com/FieryFire3D and post your in-game name to the channel. When you do this, you are qualified to the event as long as you have a PayPal account.
    Last edited by gran guerrero; 10-19-2010, 11:44 PM. Reason: fuck my life. i mean, fuck posting threads when you're tired.

I'll be there!
    Last edited by Burnt; 10-20-2010, 12:18 AM.

Comment

That advertising money from back then could've been better spent. <_<

And why are you advertising an event that happened two days ago!?
      Last edited by Xog; 10-19-2010, 08:43 PM.

Comment

omg what do i wear???
        can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

nice we're having a blast from the past? how u makin that time machine work turban?

Comment

lol fuck my life. :wub:

never post shit on the forums when its late as hell. little hint. :wub:

can a FORUM SMOD (or moderator, or admin) please change the title to October 24th? thanks. (hi gran)

Comment

I'd like to congratulate Dawk on winning this in advance.
              1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
              Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
              1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
              1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
              beam> stfu tsunami
              Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
              beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
              Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

Mbn

2 win $25 aka nothing.

We want euros! :greedy:B)

Comment

Working...