Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should we ban violish? (or viop speak as some may know it)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

much better

+1
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

i wish people would take a step back and realize i'm not some crazy uptight nazi. if anything, i'll always try to go with what's most agreeable to the majority. i can't help that these forums have sunken so far into a shit-stained abyss that there's basically zero chance of any sort of real recovery, but i am never going to start stomping down the masses with my vision of what is or isn't acceptable. shit, i don't even have that sort of vision because, at heart, i'm essentially a tree-hugging hippie. peace, love, the whole nine yards. it'll only be a matter of time before i burn myself out on computers, the internet and technology at large and end up back out in the woods for six months.

tl;dr - i really don't care as much as i might seem to at times. just trying to keep up on this mod thing and probably putting more effort than is necessary into it. ya dig?
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I just disagree with even the idea of this poll. The twitter thing was one fuck up just putting one or two words in each and every post with it. Viop speak has been going on for years and is more than 1 person, and like it or not (a lot of) the posts still have substance. Thats why I was so defensive right off the bat jason
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

i voted no but i want to ban all you motherfuckers here except Might

i will frolick with him from subforum to subforum

breaking stuff
          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

I would like to thank paul and cres for keeping the forums active! "+1" and random jibberish are the kind of insightful things I come here to read on a regular basis.
            Less QQ More pew pew

Comment

we should establish formal grammatical constructs for viop speak and severely punish those who do not adhere to the standards
              USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

are we really getting to the point of stopping people from typing a certain way? seriously...!/\/\ g0!/\/g 2 $7@r7 7yp!/\/g l!l<3 7l-l!$
                J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

the numbers are deceivingly close, but the sentiment is clear.

i should have learned not to give a shit after the minor upheaval following draft's ban.

do what'choo want, folks. go nuts. i'm only going to get involved with the outright awful shit, otherwise, "am this lazy modir8r." this community is just bafflingly odd at times as far as what it will and will not tolerate. then again, i'm out of touch and unable to keep up with the speed at which internet trends come and go.

thread (and poll) closed.
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X