Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another event?

I've thought about this strange but interesting event:

There are 2 teams each with 1 large ship (about as big as 5 javelins). These ships are stationary like 2 big rockets about to set off into the air (each ship on either side of map).

Each team has to work together to build up the energy on there 'super ship'. There are different ways for your super ship to gain energy:

Kills: Each Kills give your super ship 10 energy for instance. Multiple kills in a row will earn you more energy for your super ship (x5 kills: 25 energy x10 kills: 50 energy)

Powerball scoring: each time you put a powerball in the net you give your super ship 15 energy

Killing a specific person: Just like hunt- you will be given a name at the start and if u sucessfully kill this guy- you earn your super ship 30 energy. After you kill the specific player, you will given aother random players name to hunt!

Your super ship loses energy if:

You are killed by your hunter: -10 energy.

You die: -1 energy.

When you and ur team are gathering energy points... there will be a bar where u can see your super ships current energy levels. (Note: You wont be able to see your opposing teams ship energy level),

After 10-15 mins, everyone is warped to a different location... and everyone attaches to their teams super ship. The ship will be controlled by the person on each team who has gathered the most energy and after 10 seconds, both ships detach and fight!

Players attached will be able to shoot but they will cause a very small amount of damage (2 damage per hit). The player that controls each super ship can fire back and this will cause more damage. The bullets fired by the super ship will be slow but can take away 30 damage at a time for instance. The ship with the most energy is more in favour but depending on how skilled the player controlling the ship is and the team anything could happen. Game is over when either super ship gets destroyed and the total energy that each super ship had before dueling will be displayed for entertainment purposes.

Click link to see what this idea looks like: http://img10.imageshack.us/f/newideaz.png/

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Fork; 11-25-2010, 08:18 PM.
    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Sounds like a good idea, maybe you should fill out a ticket for the dev team.
    Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Maybe i will but wanted some opinions first... alot of people are saying its too similar to starcon or turretwars, but my idea was mainly for people to work as a team in order to build the ships energy/ defence before dueling with the other teams ship. The side that teams the best will make more energy for there ship and should win.
      1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Another event!

I like that event, I also think that could work as a JD. Hard to say b4 you tried it but i think it could work!

Comment

How can this be similar to turretwars.. its totally different. Its a very nice idea for a new event! I hope someone will overlook this since its already interesting with 20-30 participants!

Thumps up! keep up this good work about your pub ideas or new event ideas! And agreeing to vys, TWDev waiting
          Keith> you don't need to eat human to eat meat.
          Goddess> Keith
          Goddess> gonna eat you

We got Burg <ER> and Steak <ER>, i already told them Goddess has a huge appetite! ?go PIE -H.M.S. Stargazer

(disown)> he loved to give head

Comment

Working...
          X