(Magnetic <ZH>)>yo
    :Magnetic <ZH>:yo
    (Magnetic <ZH>)>what u mean l2 bomb
    :Magnetic <ZH>:yea
    (a minute passes)
    :Magnetic <ZH>:Level two.
    (Magnetic <ZH>)>hmm
    (Magnetic <ZH>)>i never saw it
    (Magnetic <ZH>)>dont think that we have option to change the collor!
    :Magnetic <ZH>:u kidding me? you're supposed to be a ZH?
    (Magnetic <ZH>)>but i'll check on the system than u talk with u later
    (Magnetic <ZH>)>just didnt understand u question
    :Magnetic <ZH>:what's there not to understand?

seriously? I'm all for having ZHs back, don't get me wrong, but at least hire someone who knows what a L2 bomb is.

you're question is kind of dumb though... if the colour has changed and you didn't do it, obviously they have.
    There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Are you seriously bitching for the fun of bitching?

They are zone helper... not mini developpers or anything like that... they dont have to know every technical details to be able to help usual questions they get from the players.

The guy said he would find the info and get back at you... what else do you need?
      http://www.youtube.com/user/FieryFire3D

Comment

After speaking with Arobas+ and Dexter, it's come to my attention that even they didn't know what level 1, 2, 3 and 4 bombs are (red, yellow, blue, and purple). I honestly thought this was common knowledge for staff members, and my intention wasn't to put anyone down for this. To find out that only a couple people on staff actually know these terms (I use them almost every day when talking to other players from other zones like HS, Tri-Sector, and other EverSpace devs), I was kind of shocked. I've known this for as long as I can remember, and it never occurred to me that most people wouldn't know this term. So, I apologize, and I'm sorry.

Now, as for the question being stupid:

In these settings:
        1) Javs have L1 bombs (red). (this is normal)
        2) My client is displaying a L2 bomb (yellow) for leviathan on the right side of my screen (under multi/single fire indicator), but when I shoot, it is shooting blue bombs (L3). This is caused by using .lvz graphics.
        3) It took me a while to realize they used .lvzs to hide this, but forgot to add a .lvz file for the right-hand-side indicator displaying the bomb level.
        4) In the old settings, L3 bombs were L3.

What they did was:
        Changed the L2 (yellow) graphic to the L3 (blue) graphic, and the L4 (purple) graphic to the L3 (blue) graphic.

And then they forgot to switch that around for the bomb level indicator on the right side display.

So, I apologize, Magnetic <ZH>. Sorry

Protip: These terms hold true for mines and bullet color/level as well.
        Last edited by Xog; 01-08-2011, 12:05 AM.

Comment

No problem bro. Sorry about don't answer your question correctly!

And I'm here if you need some help! If I Don't have the answer at the moment, I'll find a way to get the correct information and pass to you and anyone who asked for help.!^-^

Have fun Playing in SSCU Trench Wars

Magnetic <ZH>

Comment

Originally posted by Magnetic View Post
            fuck off you fukin faggot you been playing this game 10 years and still make help calls get better

Magnetic <ZH>
            le fix

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
              le fix
              +1

Comment

Why did you have to fr*nch up an otherwise great post why vati why
                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

pawl any problems with french?!?!?<_<
                  http://www.youtube.com/user/FieryFire3D

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                    le fix
                    +420

Comment

afk
                      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

wanted xog to understand he seems a lil frenchy to me if you know what im sayin

Comment

If you got any Q's about settings like that ask witness , me or any map dever.
                          SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
                          SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
                          Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
                          Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
                          1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
                          1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

it's quite surprising how few people actually know about different levels of bullets/bombs in the game. either way, as a tip for current zone helpers: don't take the call if you don't know how to answer/help the player.

+1 for ZHs returning though!

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
                              After speaking with Arobas+ and Dexter, it's come to my attention that even they didn't know what level 1, 2, 3 and 4 bombs are (red, yellow, blue, and purple). I honestly thought this was common knowledge for staff members, and my intention wasn't to put anyone down for this. To find out that only a couple people on staff actually know these terms (I use them almost every day when talking to other players from other zones like HS, Tri-Sector, and other EverSpace devs), I was kind of shocked. I've known this for as long as I can remember, and it never occurred to me that most people wouldn't know this term. So, I apologize, and I'm sorry.

Now, as for the question being stupid:

In these settings:
                              1) Javs have L1 bombs (red). (this is normal)
                              2) My client is displaying a L2 bomb (yellow) for leviathan on the right side of my screen (under multi/single fire indicator), but when I shoot, it is shooting blue bombs (L3). This is caused by using .lvz graphics.
                              3) It took me a while to realize they used .lvzs to hide this, but forgot to add a .lvz file for the right-hand-side indicator displaying the bomb level.
                              4) In the old settings, L3 bombs were L3.

What they did was:
                              Changed the L2 (yellow) graphic to the L3 (blue) graphic, and the L4 (purple) graphic to the L3 (blue) graphic.

And then they forgot to switch that around for the bomb level indicator on the right side display.

So, I apologize, Magnetic <ZH>. Sorry

Protip: These terms hold true for mines and bullet color/level as well.
                              Please elaborate on this L4 purple bomb of yours. The only purple bomb i've seen is a thor, which is even pink and purple. And if your protip is still a protip, please elaborate on these L4 purple mines as well.
                              4:BigKing> xD
                              4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                              4:BigKing> what did i do???
                              4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                              4:BigKing> ???? why though
                              4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                              4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Working...
                              X