No announcement yet.

Resolution Limits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The majority of TW does not even play on absurdly high resolutions. In fact, if you look at the players who play in TWD, most of them are around 1280x1024 and 1440x900 (and its not hard to drop down a little). Some people are even below the old limits. It is actually a very select few who are taking advantage.

I have to agree with Kthx, if we can assume that all players can buy these expensive monitors, we should also assume they can pay for decent internet and set the lag limits accordingly.
    (fLaReD)>im a fgt

Comment

no reso limit ftw

Comment

I swear some people are just retarded if they claim that there should be no resolution limit in TWLD. It gives way too big of an advantage.

Limit TWLD to 1440x900 / 1280x1024. There's no reason to discuss that topic any further. Case closed.

(however, keep other divisions/leagues resolution limit capped at 1920x1440 -- resolution doesn't give an advantage in javs or basing)

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
          I swear some people are just retarded if they claim that there should be no resolution limit in TWLD. It gives way too big of an advantage.

Limit TWLD to 1440x900 / 1280x1024. There's no reason to discuss that topic any further. Case closed.

(however, keep other divisions/leagues resolution limit capped at 1920x1440 -- resolution doesn't give an advantage in javs or basing)
          no-one has suggested touching TWL, that remains it is. They are arguing TWD being changed down, not twl being increased.

Comment

hey demonic

(Curse)>I COM 2 GR* RELIZIATION
            (Curse)>i can still play on 1440x900

ur only supporter bailed, go ask him yourself
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

With res cap: Dezmond is out, 34 wins 10 losses
              Without res cap: Dezmond is out, 10 wins 10 losses

Res cap ftw! :P

Comment

Originally posted by dezmond View Post
                With res cap: Dezmond is out, 3 wins 10 losses
                Without res cap: Dezmond is out, 1 wins 10 losses
                fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mobey View Post
                  fixed.
                  Axed.

fu

Comment

Just thought id say what (almost) everyones saying, res limit in wbs, jav/base no limit. Maybe someone with brains and power will do something.. yeah.
                    2:Chief Utsav> dwop scale 1-stayon how mad r u atm

Comment

Crescent Seal
                      lol demonic? i have only seen you stick up for higher reso so far.....do you guys ever listen to majority?????? sick of this shit
                      Cres u done crying about every little thing that happens in TW? Wow, dude, ask urself this. Do the staff listen to majority? Not till now. Cause if they did, you would be sailing with them crabs a long time ago, going to the land called Die if u can't behave as a human being. Cause u clearly can't. Besides ''Cres'' means to shit in Aborigin, so bad choice of a nick.
                      Concerning the TWD res: I am up for the change. The only problem is, it feels like so old. I'm not saying it sucks, but 1280 and 1440 is so oldschool. I was playing the whole time on 1600 (not 1920, noobie Cres), and yes, it is a major difference. Mostly the strays are the thing that gets annoying in lower res. Can't see the shot until it hits u. But the close combat is a bit easier and you can use radar more effectively. Now before Cres starts sitting on my ass again and crying about me, I am glad that the change was made, so we need to adapt until the TWL comes. Thanks for this.
                      "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                      Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                      Dral>I can get implants

Comment

is this guy butthurt or something?

Comment

yeah got him axed from TWM for being an idiot so he raging, what can you do
                          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
                            Crescent Seal
                            lol demonic? i have only seen you stick up for higher reso so far.....do you guys ever listen to majority?????? sick of this shit

Cres u done crying about every little thing that happens in TW? Wow, dude, ask urself this. Do the staff listen to majority? Not till now. Cause if they did, you would be sailing with them crabs a long time ago, going to the land called Die if u can't behave as a human being. Cause u clearly can't. Besides ''Cres'' means to shit in Aborigin, so bad choice of a nick.
                            Concerning the TWD res: I am up for the change. The only problem is, it feels like so old. I'm not saying it sucks, but 1280 and 1440 is so oldschool. I was playing the whole time on 1600 (not 1920, noobie Cres), and yes, it is a major difference. Mostly the strays are the thing that gets annoying in lower res. Can't see the shot until it hits u. But the close combat is a bit easier and you can use radar more effectively. Now before Cres starts sitting on my ass again and crying about me, I am glad that the change was made, so we need to adapt until the TWL comes. Thanks for this.
                            Replying with quote...
                            Raazi> this is the only place men chase jessup

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
                              Besides ''Cres'' means to shit in Aborigin, so bad choice of a nick.
                              Obviously the reason for his choice of that nick is to shit on bitches like yourself.
                              Raazi> this is the only place men chase jessup

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
                                Obviously the reason for his choice of that nick is to shit on bitches like yourself.
                                +1

Comment

Working...
                                X