Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW Merch

My T-Shirt arrived this morning,

It took 2 weeks to be delivered to the UK and is very good quality.

So yeh, basically, order one !

http://www.trenchwars.org/Trench/
    Click "Store"

Thanks to The Designer for making it for me

-RR

what kind of fhirt did you buy?
    Originally posted by Tyson
    There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
    Originally posted by HeavenSent
    Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
    Originally posted by Izor
    Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

why dont you just post this in the thread that is made for this:

the tw merchandise thread... or whatever its called

Comment

I thought it was quite nice of him to make a thread about it - a good merchanidise consumer review, to help TW. However I don't think we'll be needing another thread like this.

Comment

I got myself a Javelin grey ash t-shirt, it's nice. Kudos to merch, it's a great idea. I just hope it helps with the server fund.
          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Re: TW Merch

Mambo defeats British Squad in this match (189026 - 4946)

-RR
            How on the fuk did BS get 4946?
            Last edited by ZeUs!!; 05-22-2003, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nockm
              I thought it was quite nice of him to make a thread about it
              Nockm to the rescue

Comment

I was thinking about getting a jav t-shirt. T-shirts are probably the most practical thing to buy there; its cheap, nice, and can assist TW in living longer. We should all buy T-Shirts
                ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                Failure teaches success.
                . â–²
                ▲ ▲

Comment

Thanks for the support everyone! I'm glad you like your shirt, RR, and everyone else who's ordered. If you're still not sure if you want a shirt, these testimonials of puuuure quality might help you on your way. Thanks for supporting TW!

(Oh, and Mantra: RR asked me to make a custom design, so that's the kind of shirt he got. Don't forget I can do all sorts of custom designs - just ask and we can discuss pricing and the amount of time it'd take me to do it!)
                  Last edited by The Designer; 05-22-2003, 02:39 PM.
                  TW needs your support! Click here for more information about merchandise!
                  -
                  Shafted again, eh? Of course.

Comment

Blue, the link in your sig doesn't work for me.

How much actual money does TW make for each product sold? Isn't it something like $1? Are there any alternatives to cafepress being looked into?

Edit: ooh 5 bucks eh? Still not a lot, my question stands.
                    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Apparently the & got changed into a % in the pastination of my sig, I shall fix it. Thanks for letting me know. (Edit: fixed)

And yeah, Mayo, we could get stuff for cheaper with a bigger profit margin. If you read the earlier TW merch thread, you'd see it all, but I'll explain it here since I'm in a good mood.

If we were to get shirts custom printed, from the place Gerbz linked to, it would cost $6.50 for a two-color printing on a black shirt. I use up to 10 colors in my designs, but for now let's assume we're just getting a simple two-color thing done. Jakprints.com offers bulk printing starting at 24 units. With my handy dandy calculator.exe, I find that 24*6.5=156. So, Dock or PriitK or myself would need to pony up that much. Possibly from the existing server fund. If we sold all 24 shirts at a price of, let's say, $15, that would mean a profit of $8.50 per shirt, for a total of $204 profit. "Well that is an excellent idea," I hear you say; "Why don't you just do that?"

For a handful of reasons. First and foremost, we cannot be sure that 24 people will buy a shirt. We could take pre-orders, but there's no guarantee. Secondly, where would the money come from? It is a big risk to take money out of the existing server fund to put into a plan that might fail.

I have asked several times for people to contribute ideas about what they would most like to see on a two-color black shirt, but nobody has responded. I figure it would have to be a plain yellow MVP shield with "Trench Wars" written in white. This would be an acceptably non-geeky design.

I ask again - who among you would for 100% certain buy one of these shirts? You will donate more to the server and it will be cheaper. I need 23 people besides myself.

Any other questions, feel free to ask me in-game or email me or post here.
                      Last edited by The Designer; 05-23-2003, 04:09 PM.
                      -

Comment

ok
                        Originally posted by Tyson
                        There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                        Originally posted by HeavenSent
                        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                        Originally posted by Izor
                        Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

My t-shirt arrived this morning. And I'm very pleased with it...
                          I can pin it up on the wall, I can wear it, I can look at it, I can probably wash it, in a nutshell: IT'S A VERY COOL T-SHIRT!

Thanks for making it The Designer.

BTW I ordered the t-shirt the 5th of May so it took 25 days for it to arrive to me in Sweden.

Edit: I bought the -nt- spider t-shirt
                          Last edited by Malladrin; 05-30-2003, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Yay! I can finally stop asking you if you recieved it! I'm glad you like it... I hope it was worth the wait.

Just a note: Don't be afraid to wash the shirt. I own a few Cafepress shirts, and the new transfer they use doesn't wash out after repeated trips through the laundry.

To everyone else: If you've been waiting, here's another satisfied customer! Don't be afraid of the quality, order today!
                            -

Comment

whoa Bluedandy is doing a great job guys, lets give her a hand.

Comment

Working...
                              X