Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bohemians voluntarily left TWD (long post)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
    Oh no! A squad dissolved in TW?!?!?! WTF!?!??!?!

P.S. Jackie>Chan is a little fruity biatch.
    What's new?
    I have a sig and a cig hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Daviddedu......de
      Sorry to see Bohemias go like that. However, no offense, but you weren't ready for TWLB anyway. Good luck to you all.

:eek: :eek:

rofl coming from someone from NS? who had to go out and recruit a roster to actually play After TWL started?

your opinion really doesnt hold much for anyone david...

gg

Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

NS chokes alot. We're getting better, but we choke sometimes. What happens when we don't choke it goes a lil somethin like this:

http://twd.trenchwars.org/body.php?a...nMatchID=11482

Score: 154472 - 35583

And, I got MVP to boot.
        Daviddedu......de spider 146-74, 28353
        yea that was an awesome game for you guys david...playing against 2 sharks that had never ever played a TWBD game before lol you really socked it to us

of course when you actually played our starters...it went more like this a few times:
        http://twd.trenchwars.org/body.php?a...nMatchID=10042

but good of you to show the whole picture....gg
        Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

First off, way to be a nerd Eeks. I mean come on.

Second off, it's a rebuilding time for NS. NS is still learning how we're supposed to play well as a team.

Third, boss, you suck, I dunno how you even got into bohemians in the first place, and you used to be so proud you were in eaglekingz. Enough said.

As for the game you pointed out.. way to beat our 7th string terr.
          Last edited by Daviddedu......de; 06-01-2003, 03:48 PM.
          The Original G.

Comment

DAvidDEDdde......duyueeeddee

You're a nerd for bitching in online games. You probably wouldn't dare saying anything to anyone outside computer games. Btw you sound like you were 12.
            Originally posted by Diakka
            Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

well, nice try newbies. u didnt get it, now retire and leave us all alone. thx
              (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
              (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°•.¸O¸.•°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
              \~~~~~~~•.•~~~~~~~/
              << evoce >>
              /~~~~~~~.•.~~~~~~~\
              (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸.•'´O`'•.¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)
              (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)

TWLJ Season 10 Champion (Thunder)
              TWLD Season 9 Champion (Sk8)
              TWLD Season 8 Runner up (Pirates)

Comment

gg u suck lol

First off, way to be a nerd Eeks. I mean come on.

Second off, it's a rebuilding time for NS. NS is still learning how we're supposed to play well as a team.

Third, boss, you suck, I dunno how you even got into bohemians in the first place, and you used to be so proud you were in eaglekingz. Enough said.

As for the game you pointed out.. way to beat our 7th string terr.
                for starters i owned eaglekings and for a pub squad we had fun....so gg cant insult me for something i actually enjoyed doing... you can sure try, but when i want your opinion ill give it to you

while your flapping your gums about how crappy i am...

we did happen to base your guys again yesterday..... you solid TWLB squad that you are....

oh yeah "NS is in a rebuilding stage" ??? but you are in TWL and talking chit to a lowly TWBD squad....and yet you get OWNED by them lol now that is funny GG

lets see: (ill sum them up for those that dont want to click on the links)

game one:
                score?
                War Angels ............................................190K
                No Surrender (but i think they did )..........17k

Bosshawk: 35-0 bounty 741

game 2:
                made sure they got more starters there for this one:

War Angels ..........118K
                No Surrender .........69k

i guess it must have been the fact that you werent playing david..... but gg anyways...

PS..eeks isnt a nerd....just opinionated..... :eek:

Comment

sdg

Comment

holy chit stab i was laughing so hard when i saw that i almost fell outta my chair....

i was just picturing lil david there with big mouse stab over him after his shark owned his spider over and over and over and over again !

Comment

Put all of this aside
                      I am not defending bosshawk but everyone
                      at some point has done something really stupid in their life
                      not to mention how many squads I have seen trade twbd's for twdd's or vice versa.
                      TWD goes on altho there is no more Bohemians there is other squads that contain bohem players.
                      I am glad Hawk is on WA and I am looking forwoard to basing all of the squads out there.

Comment

Working...
                      X