No announcement yet.

Worst usernames on TrenchWars.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im actually studying for Firearms at the moment at Leicester County University and i hopefully will be joining the Police Force in a few months so just because i spend about 3 hours on the internet playing SS dosent mean im a nerd
    P.S ill come round ur house and bust u up

Comment

How anyone who plays this game can tell another to get a life is beyond me. Especially people who post on the forums.

Anyway, Torr /Stalfos in my opinion you have a poo name, thats all im saying. You dont have to get defensive or insulting. Just take it for what it is, an opinion.
      1:ToRR <ZH>> i was a huge ass and i've really cut down to only like 25% of the ass i used to be

Comment

Originally posted by Daviddedu......de
        Aite, this finally made me register for this forum. First off Imma say my name is pronounced like "David duh duuuuuude." You have to be stoned to be able to say it right. I'd also like to point out that stabwound is just jealous of my mad skill. Any of yall other playa haters can get up on my dick.

I've been thinking about getting a new name anyway, I'd use CliTourist, but then VS would get offended. How about PaulWall? I could always use my brothers old name: Chamillionaire. Ah fuck it, none of yall nerds know who Paul Wall and Chamillionaire are anyways.
        I understand that you want to come here and defend yourself but it's too late. Your name has already been labeled #1 worst name. sorry
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Bailey of Paladen
          Anyway, Torr /Stalfos in my opinion you have a poo name, thats all im saying. You dont have to get defensive or insulting. Just take it for what it is, an opinion.
          Bailey, if you read any of my replies on this forum you'd know that even i dislike my own ss name. Which is why i've said twice on this thread i plan to change it ASAP. However, your obsession still should end. Your obsession goes far beyond the forums.. your stalking should end now. Go get a life.. do something kid.

Comment

Torr im not obsessed with you as Im sure youd like to believe. I just respond to people that get my back up. There is no one quite like you in Trench Wars, you are simply the most talentless person ive ever met.

Your statements are contradictory. If you think someone who replies to messages on the forums should get a life, whatyou doing here? Quite how you think im stalking you I dont know.

Maybe instead of telling others to get a life, you should get a personality and instead of annoying people you could just leave it.

Btw im no kid and you should respect your ss elders. Now leave it and do something constructive with your time, rather than arguing with me.
            1:ToRR <ZH>> i was a huge ass and i've really cut down to only like 25% of the ass i used to be

Comment

Bailey, end the obsession... forums and in-game. Look, your so obsessed that you've mentioned me in your signature. End the obsession, it's unhealthy kid.

Comment

I think my signature says it all

Comment

Maybe you could sort out ur obsession in PM? So then we don't have to listen to both of you taking up this thread saying 'Kid, get a life'
                  EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                  cool koen> :)
                  PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                  cool koen> not because of a bug
                  EvoLd> Lol
                  Treachery> meh
                  EvoLd> why then?
                  PubAceR> women in power dont last
                  EvoLd> LOl
                  toaster oven reviews

Comment

Or at least move to trash talk, since that's where this thread seems to be headed.
                    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

• done AND done

Comment

• I hate you all equally so theyres really no competition about which one of you whiny bitches i hate more.
                        TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                        TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                        TelCat> i dont

Comment

• Originally posted by Stalfos
                          Bailey, end the obsession... forums and in-game. Look, your so obsessed that you've mentioned me in your signature. End the obsession, it's unhealthy kid.
                          Your dilemmas are my distractions.
                          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• Originally posted by Cops
                            I understand that you want to come here and defend yourself but it's too late. Your name has already been labeled #1 worst name. sorry
                            I don't mind. At least it's something I can laugh at.
                            The Original G.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stalfos
                              Bailey, seriously.. your obsession with me is unhealthy.

Go outside kid
                              You're the one so concerned with your staff name.
                              -Qbe
                              Trench Wars Player
                              questionedone@hotmail.com
                              STFU GG -NT-.

Comment

• STALFOS4AXE.
                                -Qbe
                                Trench Wars Player
                                questionedone@hotmail.com
                                STFU GG -NT-.

Comment

Working...