Worst usernames on TrenchWars.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stabwound
    I don't think someone with the name "bloodzombie" deserves to call other people's names 'stupid'.
    look who's talking!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by eehh
      ye, thats what you say.. we all know that what you really do, is crying.. cause you have the worst name. even when you dont use numbers.
      I'm laughing at your avitar... and king missile's one also.
      The Original G.

Comment

• I like names that you remember; for instance bloodzombie or sleepy weasel. Those names are far more eye-catching then for instance "Man".

I dislike names like schnares that are extremely hard to type out.
        I'll type it 5 times in a row fast:

schanres schnares scanres schanres schranes

There you see.
        Originally Posted by HeavenSent
        You won't have to wait another 4 years.
        There wont be another election for president.
        Obama is the Omega President.
        http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
          Kuukunen is a god awful name.
          I like that name.
          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

• Originally posted by Stabwound
            I don't think someone with the name "bloodzombie" deserves to call other people's names 'stupid'.
            This is where you're wrong..

If you wanna test how good a name is, picture having sex, and making the woman call you by your susbpace name. if it makes you laugh, that's a good name.
            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

• Originally posted by Cops
              I give stalfos 3 weeks before upper staff realize that(except a few and his cousin) the public (Trench Wars Community) hate him. And realize that he shouldn't be staff.

Mandagoria> !challenge Stalfos <ZH>:1
              DuelBot> Your challenge has been issued to 'Stalfos <ZH>'
              DuelBot> Rules: First to 5

Mandagoria> !challenge Stalfos <ZH>:1
              DuelBot> Your challenge has been issued to 'Stalfos <ZH>'
              DuelBot> Rules: First to 5

:stalfos <ZH>:hi torr you on?
              (Stalfos <ZH>)>yes i am online.
              (Stalfos <ZH>)>what do you want.
              :Stalfos <ZH>:then accept my challenge
              (Stalfos <ZH>)>no
              Mandagoria> why?
              Stalfos <Z> why should i
              Mandagoria> afraid of getting owned?
              Stalfos <Z> yah.. so afraid..
              Stalfos <Z> no
              Mandagoria> why?
              Stalfos <Z> i dont care about facing you. a win against you means nothing to me cops.
              Mandagoria> you're a pussy ass newb staffer and evreyone knows it, grow some balls and duel me
              NuOn> jkust SAY: " I "
              Stalfos <Z> not facing you cops.
              Stalfos <Z> grow up
              Mandagoria> you couldn't beat me and I couldn't prove it to you because you wont duel me
              DuelBot> A Warbird duel is starting between NuOn and Stalfos <ZH> in box # 6
              Mandagoria> Pussy <ZH> is going to be your next name right?
              Now I personally am not a Stalfos fan, but you're an idiot cops. Seriously need to grow up or go out more or something,r ather than showing your tesitcular fortitude through a mighty warbird duel.

Cops>YEAH SO I BEAT HIM IN THE WARBIRD! KEKEKEKEK
              Some Girl>What a warbird.
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bloodzombie!
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodzombie

If you wanna test how good a name is, picture having sex, and making the woman call you by your susbpace name. if it makes you laugh, that's a good name.
                  most of the people on this forum couldn't even picture having sex.
                  plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

• My nickname is better than your nickname.

Comment

• Is that the thing where the man puts his pee pee in the womans who who?
                      To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                      brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

• Out of all the people who posted here my vote for 5 worst names are.

5. CommanderEnder (come on, you can do better than that)
                        4. eehh (just ugly looking)
                        3. sneaker98 (ouch) tied with Blue Thunder2003 (ouch again)
                        2. Daviddedu......de (yeah it's bad)
                        1. Motha-Tucka (this pains me everytime I see it)

I probably don't have a ton of room to talk here, I imagine a bunch of people hate my name, but I had to chip in with my 2 cents.
                        Last edited by Sleepy Weasel; 06-02-2003, 04:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eeth Koth
                          Worst name ever = GuruMeditation

axed?
                          You know the way to the door

And banzi was banzi fuq ... if he wanted a cool name in TW, he'd just use his SVS one though. This is just the zone where we can look and sound like newbies and get away with it

It isn't about the name. It's about the player.
                          Last edited by GuruMeditation; 06-02-2003, 05:26 AM.
                          gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                          gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                          gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickname
                            Now I personally am not a Stalfos fan, but you're an idiot cops. Seriously need to grow up or go out more or something,r ather than showing your tesitcular fortitude through a mighty warbird duel.

Cops>YEAH SO I BEAT HIM IN THE WARBIRD! KEKEKEKEK
                            Some Girl>What a warbird.
                            Thats not fair Nickname you can't say just because I play this game and read the forums that I don't have a life. There is no basis for that opinion.
                            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• Anything with non-alphebetic chars in,

or a number in,

or more importantly any nick named after a item or famous person....

Seems most nicks..

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodzombie

im allready laughing....

MUHAHAHHAHAHA

Comment

Working...
                                X