TW Merchandise for Pub Cash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xog View Post
    last time i saw it, it was soo dirty probably from layin around on the floor n shit lol

unless you use it to dress your dog... you've been laying around in shit on the floor?

Comment

i could work on a few designs if needed.
      did this in 5 mins for some ideas

an example of my finished work

also
      saw this while googling http://www.zazzle.com/subspace+tshirts

Comment

i want a solid black shirt with an isometric warbird with the nose down and left in the center of the front that is 6"/15cm square
        The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
        SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

This is what everyone needs on a a t-shirt.
          Last edited by Jason; 08-20-2011, 01:27 PM. Reason: changed image from attachment to img tags so it'll resize properly

Comment

damn omega, that is really nice!

i would love to see what you could do if you really put some time and effort into it.
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

as an aside, i gotta look at the image re-sizing add-on we're using because it's clearly not working.

edit: oh, it didn't work because you're a dingledoink, dez, and for some reason you attached that instead of just using img tags. fixed it.
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Jason2Pro

Comment

dayam omega... well those shirts at that link look nerdy as fuck and lacking imagination but the one you drew up in a quick minute looks like something i would wear.... got something in javelin?

Comment

omegas shirt would be legit if it was black shirt and without the armbands
                    The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                    SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

thanks guys, those are concepts and i could design other ships/designs/colors and the people in charge could pick which is best, if the thing gets greenlighted

i was thinking the wb/thrust would be black and white on the shirt. since it is probably cheaper to print black and white? not sure but that is the case with paper

Comment

I second that, Roxx. Would be awesome as black without the armbands.

Great work Omega, hope to see more of these!
                        2:SpookedOne> well, i remember when i was 16
                        2:SpookedOne> i would have poked anything that bent over

Comment

Feel free to use anything from my continuum albums on my photobucket. http://s559.photobucket.com/albums/s...sMS/Continuum/

Examples:

[Nov 07 11:13] RuBbEr BoMb: all your base belong to us

Comment

cool idea, who going to pay for the shipping

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Red View Post
                              i could work on a few designs if needed.
                              did this in 5 mins for some ideas

an example of my finished work

also
                              saw this while googling http://www.zazzle.com/subspace+tshirts

Never saw this thread before, bumping this post +1 Like Good stuff omegz
                              1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                              JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                              1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                              http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Get me a Trenchwars fighting Snapback hat

Comment

Working...
                                X