X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heres the £1m question: Is this post
    a) A genuine attempt to spark conversation
    b) Someone whos insanly (typo) bored starting a post
    c) Started by one of those guys who spends all day thinking up topic to post on the board so his post gets lots of replies and he looks really (cant find the apostrophe button on this bloody italian keyboard s the letter F will do) FcoolF in an attempt to get on staff.

The runner up prize is a pie.
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      Simple answer, stop caring about how much usage someone has, Good Gravy.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
        Heres the £1m question: Is this post
        a) A genuine attempt to spark conversation
        b) Someone whos insanly (typo) bored starting a post
        c) Started by one of those guys who spends all day thinking up topic to post on the board so his post gets lots of replies and he looks really (cant find the apostrophe button on this bloody italian keyboard s the letter F will do) FcoolF in an attempt to get on staff.

The runner up prize is a pie.
        Its a trick question...neither! It was a desperate struggle to be noticed and to be talked to do i win?

Comment

?go #afk

Comment

Like annux said ?go #afk. You can always make a subarena/privarena on waht your doing. LIke when I go to work and leave it up ?go #work (my mom usually shuts it off but o well) I always have a hangout spot tho for myself.

But who cares about usage.
            ataris/justin/altitude

Comment

does usage really matter? when i look at my usage i just get depressed and think how much money i cud have even workin minimum wage all that time. . . play ur game, let other ppl play theirs. while they are in spec u are getting better, why complain?

ps. moved to Trench Wars forum
              Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
              Philos> there is something about you
              Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Who really cares? and genberally if you sit in spec forever, in the monring the server recycles and you get dced.
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

ya it pisses me off... don't they have to pay their electric bills? sheesh!

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                    ya it pisses me off... don't they have to pay their electric bills? sheesh!
                    Thats what parents are for, silly
                    Corn + Tomatoes = <3

Comment

Originally posted by Randedl
                      does usage really matter? when i look at my usage i just get depressed and think how much money i cud have even workin minimum wage all that time. . . play ur game, let other ppl play theirs. while they are in spec u are getting better, why complain?

ps. moved to Trench Wars forum
                      Yep, that's what I think.

Comment

You know, Alex...

Alex88 that is, opposed to Alex87 or Alex89, you can write 'shit' in your signature. Don't worry, you won't be punished for it. 'Shit' opposed to 'sh!t,' is much cooler and edgier. Using an exclamation mark to replace a letter of the alphabet makes you look less extreme rather than more extreme (and I KNOW you're an extreme kinda fella).

shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit

Comment

Advice taken, shit the world...

shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit

I need a drink...
                          Corn + Tomatoes = <3

Comment

!!!

wtf??? why do u give a F*** if some one does that? its their own right...since when is having alot of usage good/bad thing?
                            this behivor should be LEFT alone, theres a limit to how much you can intervel with a persons game!
                            Aliases: Tomer, Golan, Tg

Comment

Is 'intervel' like 'Corvell'? Because Corvell products are not only delicious, but also nutritious! Gobble Gobble!

Hey fella, I know you're only 12, but you can write "Fuck," that's ok. I mean, when you write F*** we still know that you're trying to say fuck because what other 4 letter word starts with 'F'? If mommy and daddy don't approve of you using bad words, don't subsitute symbols and numbers for letters, it's a bad habit. That's how the Nazis lost WW2.

Comment

Funk, Fake, Fooz, Four, Foot, Flem, Fins, Fans, Face, Fork, and many more are 4 letter words that start with "F."

GG N()()BIE

Comment

Working...
                                X