A warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A warning

An unforgivable travesty has occurred within our midst.

Our beloved IlyaZ has been stripped of his moderatorship under the guise of "inactivity", on a forum that is now all but self-regulated and therefore is not conducive to significant moderator activity. This blatantly discriminatory treatment, and subsequent controversial behind-the-scenes actions by the administrators, such as the instatement of a moderator who has absolutely no knowledge of the forums, cannot be allowed to remain swept under the rug. Justice must, and will, rise up and drive out the darkness.

Administrators, I will say this only one time. Reinstate IlyaZ. This is my only demand, and it is not negotiable. Should this demand not be met, I will utilize all of my available resources to declare war on these forums. My troops stand ready, and the word "surrender" has been removed from their vocabulary. Prisoners will not be taken, and defeat is not an option. We will not retreat until victory is secured. We will not fail.

You have 24 hours to comply.
    Originally posted by Tone
    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
    Originally posted by the_paul
    Gargle battery acid fuckface
    Originally posted by Material Girl
    I tried downloading a soundcard

Which staffer got added as a mod to replace Ilyaz?

Why would anyone bother Ilyaz?

You have my support PH. Let me know when shit goes down.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

i havent banned enough people for using bad words, oh no !!!
      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

As part of the new forum arrangement, I did tell HMS to remove all inactive smods and mods. He did eventually do it, and I have told Ilyaz that I did have a discussion with him regarding his status in the forums. I did not remove anyone nor give any influence. I'm sure this is just a misunderstanding and all and I'll talk to H.M.S. about it.

You have always been a great contribution to the forums Ilyaz, luv the boobs.

I'll get this sorted! Sorry

Comment

The army of Cres stands ready and awaits for the beacons of Houston to be lit if the demands of Ilyaz being reinstated are not met. General Cres would also like to know which person was chosen to replace our beloved forum moderator?
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

If you feel that he was replaced, then he was replaced by Zeebu.

Comment

sir spider is here along with vader and nigel

we will stand strong and fight for ilyaz
              GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Ready to handle this situation.
                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

its because of his coke problem
                  sigpic
                  All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Just to clarify: Zeebu is NOT the unknowledgeable moderator in question.

21½ hours remain. Your move, administrators. I will not settle for words. Only actions will suffice.
                    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                      An unforgivable travesty has occurred within our midst.

Our beloved IlyaZ has been stripped of his moderatorship under the guise of "inactivity", on a forum that is now all but self-regulated and therefore is not conducive to significant moderator activity. This blatantly discriminatory treatment, and subsequent controversial behind-the-scenes actions by the administrators, such as the instatement of a moderator who has absolutely no knowledge of the forums, cannot be allowed to remain swept under the rug. Justice must, and will, rise up and drive out the darkness.

Administrators, I will say this only one time. Reinstate IlyaZ. This is my only demand, and it is not negotiable. Should this demand not be met, I will utilize all of my available resources to declare war on these forums. My troops stand ready, and the word "surrender" has been removed from their vocabulary. Prisoners will not be taken, and defeat is not an option. We will not retreat until victory is secured. We will not fail.

You have 24 hours to comply.
                      Wii's army ready at ur disposal, sir.
                      "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                      Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                      Dral>I can get implants

Comment

nerds.

Comment

Originally posted by MaGi kOz
                          nerds
                          2nded.

Comment

lol at this..
                            SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
                            SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
                            Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
                            Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
                            1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
                            1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

Originally posted by MaGi kOz View Post
                              nerds.
                              http://forums.trenchwars.net/showthread.php?6715

I respectfully recommend that you clean the skeletons from your closet before soiling ground zero with your two cents, which has absolutely no value when current exchange rates are taken into consideration.

11½ hours.

Comment

Working...
                              X