TW League Referees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
    care to elaborate on corrupt? you mean underhanded dealings of pubbux on a scale of millions?

you guys are there to host events when you can, take help calls, and host TWL games when you can. Leave the rest to someone else. If you aren't satisfied with your position, then quit. Did you forget you are volunteering? Why all the fuss about that? Of course there will always be the brown nosers, those in staff who get hard at night at the idea of being a moderator or smod.

There needs to be a committee of the top staff (M_M God, PL, etc.) for accepting an application for mod or smod. There would be separate applications for people who plan on hosting events/games and people who plan on sitting in spec waiting for someone to say dingledoink(would require the person to be a ZH).

Personally, I don't understand why someone would want to be a mod or smod. I'd rather host events than ship 9 it up for the rest of my days.
    1) They are doing nothing with the donations.
    2) Mostly just friends in upperstaff
    3) Enough people who do nothing all month can stay cuz they got a good relationship with upperstaff.
    4) Some people can abuse as much as they want. While some others get axed for it.
    5) Didnt cape get back on TWL roster and zyclon stayed off? Just cuz twl head op was from Dice.

Edit:
    6) People get rejected from staff cuz some upperstaffers dont like them. Instead they recruit their own friends or pubbers who no one knows.
    Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by KneX View Post
      I am not saying u are there all the time. But there have been some situations u were around but refused to help cuz you were waiting for LoL to start. But we had people in public being racist/tking and only ERs were around which had no BanC. You arent the only one who done this. There are many pieces of useless crap in staff. It's just that u could do just a little more than that u 'need' to stay on staff. Nothing wrong with doing more than 'needed'. My first time on staff I liked to host/take calls etc. I know it's get less fun the longer u are on staff.

dis addict
      (fLaReD)>im a fgt

Comment

Wow, Pretty pathetic if i must.... I think that staff has gotten their acts together in the recent years. Now that they are actually trying to keep the zone alive and trying to bring new ideas to the drawing board... Corruption is a ridiculous statement, You must be one of those theorists? I think so actually. If you actually bring proof to the table maybe people would believe you, however you are just talking to be heard. You have nothing useful to stay to this thread please refrain from written word until further notice. kthx
        (jErOmE)>city i live in is 54% black 41% white, ive seen so much weird blackness
        :jErOmE: lolzasaurus

Comment

Originally posted by tabo View Post
          Wow, Pretty pathetic if i must.... I think that staff has gotten their acts together in the recent years. Now that they are actually trying to keep the zone alive and trying to bring new ideas to the drawing board... Corruption is a ridiculous statement, You must be one of those theorists? I think so actually. If you actually bring proof to the table maybe people would believe you, however you are just talking to be heard. You have nothing useful to stay to this thread please refrain from written word until further notice. kthx
          +1

Comment

Lol the edit button got removed too

Comment

Originally posted by KneX View Post
              1) They are doing nothing with the donations.
              2) Mostly just friends in upperstaff
              3) Enough people who do nothing all month can stay cuz they got a good relationship with upperstaff.
              4) Some people can abuse as much as they want. While some others get axed for it.
              5) Didnt cape get back on TWL roster and zyclon stayed off? Just cuz twl head op was from Dice.

Edit:
              6) People get rejected from staff cuz some upperstaffers dont like them. Instead they recruit their own friends or pubbers who no one knows.
              Tabo, I'm the perfect example of what knex was referring to as corrupt stuff like LF don't like me. So u better get ur facts straight and don't tell ppl to stop writing unless u sure to know everything there is going on in the game itself, not just the forum. Good day, Sir.
              "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
              Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
              Dral>I can get implants

Comment

God If I wasn't so corrupt I'd troll the shit out of you right now.

Edit: Fuk it, hows radio going buddy? Lots of listeners?
                1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

gud thread.

Comment

Why is it that the people who know the least about staff are the ones who write the most about it. I learned a lot just now about what mods and upperstaff do that I was clueless about (and I am both of those things!).

EDIT: I also learned about why the TWL ops made the decision they made (I was the final vote on the decision!).

this is all so very exciting
                    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

paul you should host zombies
                      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Working...
                      X