What's up everyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up everyone?

Was feeling bored today and googled my email address to see what shenanigans it returned. Aside from apparently showing up on a gazillion mass-email lists (no wonder I get so much damn spam), I saw a link to this forum. I haven't played this game in YEARS - at least 3-4 probably, and in fact, completely forgot about the game pretty much. But saw the search result and was like wow, this used to be my life like 10 years ago, and brought back some good memories. So figured I'd stop by and say hi and see if anyone I know still plays. Though to be honest, people in this zone always changed names too often and it was impossible to keep track of who was who since I usually played in spurts.

TW still as hopping as it was back in like 05? Pretty cool that it's still active at all. Maybe someday I'll have to reinstall it and see if I can even still aim anymore.

Originally posted by Jeraden View Post
    spurts.
    Maybe someday I'll have to reinstall it
    wth? Are you saying you didn't install it yet? Damn you!

oh, and welcome back I guess. You won't remember me. I am a idiotic noob that spawns, lames, x's, rockets, an macros.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
    - Thomas Jefferson

sigpic

Comment

Good to see another oldie finding his way back to us Drop by in the zone and brush off the rust from your ship already!
      Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
      24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
      1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

sup jeraden

you'd probly be sad at how the zone has shrunk in its age, but we're still partyin like rockstars!
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
        X