Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brentos are you serious?

Is this more of "trying to do the right thing according to the law" or

"I'm a stubborn fuck who wants revenge on staff and doesnt care if everyone else has to suffer for it"

This is $5 tournies that were planning to happen rarely. Stop being overcritical you are not looking as "good" as you think you are, law boy.

And paul u quit tw or someshit? Havent seen u in weeks
    1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
    JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
    1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
    http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

law is the law, u do the crime u do the time bro
      if im walking down the road and i see turban luring a 7yo boy into his white panel van am i supposed to say nothing?

Originally posted by Downfall
      "I'm a stubborn fuck who wants revenge on staff and doesnt care if everyone else has to suffer for it"
      revenge for what?
      Last edited by Brentos; 12-10-2011, 04:04 AM.

Comment

man, if only a lot of people aged 18 or below were playing this game. we'd be so active!

Comment

I thought we explained your options before brentos, and we came to the conclusion that shutting the fuck up was the best one. Get on it.

My motherboard took a shit and I'm still waiting for it to be fixed df.
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Yeah, seriously, just ban the guy.
            (Children)>hunted for life
            (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
            :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

stop breaking the law and ill shut up

Comment

Originally posted by Brentos View Post
                stop breaking the law and ill shut up
                Stfu you fucking homo, you must be perfect in person right? Are you some criminal justice major or just a straight up faggot? Next time you forget to use your turn signal or your mom forgets when she's driving you to the movies, kill her and then yourself.
                DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                1:waven> is if im going to prison
                1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

you sound mad bro
                  nah im a violent criminal doing a 9 month home detention sentence for wounding
                  so stfu

Comment

"for wounding" yep sounds legit

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

i miss thee, paul my prince.

Comment

keep doing them a lawsuit could get us some publicity
                        Gun remembers.

Comment

ily turpin

Comment

around what time in january would be the best for you guys, assuming it'd be around 3 to 5 PM again on Sunday? which weekend would be the best?

also, i may do both javelin and warbird tournaments this time, granted there's still enough interest of participating in a pay to enter tournament.

Comment

i dont see why the other teams havn't pulled out yet, ease and byakko going win it, ease using skill and byakko using his classic lag
                              7:RoDNeY> u dont know what afk means u think it means the arab way of saying KFC

Comment

well, ease didn't show for the first tournament thus we didn't win it, hah. riverside and engineers won the first money tournament and cashed in 90 dollars.

Comment

Working...
                                X