No announcement yet.

New Trench Wars Website Design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can we just consolidate and make everything .org again?
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Just make sure we can find out how much usage someone has in the statistics section. !
      1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
      JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
      1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
      http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Twenty Four View Post
        Yes, we as Staff are. I was suggesting the players do this as well; that would be much more effective.

Agreed. Those dumb pubbers kind of annoy me. Seems like they want the game to die with their useless "hit esc+q" answers. Well but to be honest I have witnessed a couple of pubbers actually helping new players, but that is the minority D:
        EDIT: sorry, that was offtopic anyhow.

Comment

The new site design looks clean and tends to go towards the more modern website design layouts (Z and F) frame.

However, I agree that it needs to look at little more Trench-Wars style. Get some spaceships flying around and use a darker undertone. We need to get people excited to visit the site!

p.s: I love inviting pubbers to my chat. They are quality pilots, if just for entertainment purposes.

With that said, 24, remember Play? Oh those lovable newbs and their frustrating jav lobs...Time to re-create? Let's take it to twl and beyond.

Comment

Request for update?

Comment

Yes, the design has been completed (as you already know). Jason was going to merge the design into Joomla but hasn't been able to work on it in the last month or so (busy irl I assume). We are now going to hire someone to do the conversion for us (200 euros). This will take place next week and the ETA for that is 1 week.

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

Yes, the design has been completed (as you already know). Jason was going to merge the design into Joomla but hasn't been able to work on it in the last month or so (busy irl I assume). We are now going to hire someone to do the conversion for us (200 euros). This will take place next week and the ETA for that is 1 week.

Thank you good sir.

Comment

did you get rid of the horrid grey bg yet
                  The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                  SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

So you have a good website design and you want to replace it with a different looking "good" website design. Maybe someone is even dumb enough to pay for the "upgrade."

Currently, you have a shitty *looking* zone. I would think the higher priority would be to lift up your pub map from looking like "goat shit" to at least looking "slightly above mediocre".. that is, if you're into making things aesthetically pleasing to the viewer. I mean... why bother making the website look good if your maps look like they were designed by 11 year olds?

As for the idiot who thought the gray background was *blinding*...your brightness settings are WAY out of wack.

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole Surfer View Post
                      So you have a good website design and you want to replace it with a different looking "good" website design. Maybe someone is even dumb enough to pay for the "upgrade."

Currently, you have a shitty *looking* zone. I would think the higher priority would be to lift up your pub map from looking like "goat shit" to at least looking "slightly above mediocre".. that is, if you're into making things aesthetically pleasing to the viewer. I mean... why bother making the website look good if your maps look like they were designed by 11 year olds?

As for the idiot who thought the gray background was *blinding*...your brightness settings are WAY out of wack.
                      God damn I need to find you a solid soap box ASAP.

Comment

or perhaps some ppl use a plasma screen tv as a monitor and their brightness settings are fine
                        The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                        SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

I don't see how the website design is better than the old one or how it's going to benefit the zone. If someone who visited the website didn't download the game because of the current website design, will that person even be interested in a game with 15 year old graphics in the first place?
                          Last edited by Burnt; 01-28-2012, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Burnt, please stop with your logic and rational thinking. There's clearly no place for it here.

Comment

hey someone design a website for me at prophetstatement.com

mostly i want to be able to make money off it
                              can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

In the spirit in keeping the community updated as it has been over a week now. Were you successful finding someone to do the conversion for us? If not - how can the community help expedit this process?

Comment

Working...
                                X