Hey! Not such a bad idea!
    6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
    3 league vet

Comment

I agree
      Originally Posted by HeavenSent
      You won't have to wait another 4 years.
      There wont be another election for president.
      Obama is the Omega President.
      http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

HUGE Subspace Convention
        KJW - Jun 02, 2003

We will be renting a huge farm in a little place called Oss, where the Convention will be held. Everyone who is coming pays 100 Euros up front, with that money we'll arrange the building, unlimited drinks for everyone and more then enough food.
        We are gonna need that becuz it will be a total hardcore smoking convention all the way.

And o yeah, If cundor comes, I won't come.

Comment

100 euro is just too much.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerMexico
            As for the Holland shit, it would be fun like tits to crash that party, but it might be too far for this weary soldier. Maybe if some of Euro's start a "Get Pallies to Holland, 2003" fund going we can clear our schedule and rock the metaphorical casbah.
            Disoblige vs Pallies TWL-D (Trench Wars League Drinking) ... the final battle.
            gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
            gravy_: Electric granny chariots
            gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch_
              100 euro is just too much.
              they provide the place to stay .. proably even places to sleep. Plus with drinks and evreything it's kind of worth it.
              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Cops
                Toronto .. last year it sucked gg 3 people came. Although if someone wants to organize one in the Toronto area I'm sure Ender me TK yungsta adman and a bunch of people would show up.
                i won't come further south than richmond hill, come North you hairy bastard.
                There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by GuruMeditation
                  Disoblige vs Pallies TWL-D (Trench Wars League Drinking) ... the final battle.
                  Disoblige can't lose. Disoblige has you.
                  "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

Originally posted by Adman
                    i won't come further south than richmond hill, come North you hairy bastard.
                    owe that hurt
                    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Where is the info about the SS convention??
                      I'm ok with Finland, Holand and America
                      I'm specially ok with it here in England
                      Has it ever been in England...?

Comment

Originally posted by Mobey
                        Where is the info about the SS convention??
                        I'm ok with Finland, Holand and America
                        I'm specially ok with it here in England
                        Has it ever been in England...?
                        just: www.trenchwars.org

theres all the info you could possibly need just right in the middle just sitting there...

you can join a yahoo group through that bout the convention...

edit: typo

Comment

Oss, is not far away from my house, tho i wont pay 100 euro, for 4 days stuck with you guys.
                          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Are you kidding me?

Some of us are 16 yr olds with minimum wage jobs with AP summerschool work to do =/ have it in tennesee America =) i actually was talking to people about that, i didnt even know we had a convention. it'd be more fun to watch other people play ss rather than just playing for fun.

btw how much dollars is 100 euro...and plus plane ticket is like 1000 bucks =/
                            1:Power of Love> i bet you dont know swim moves his wohle body when he tries to dodge a bullet in the spaceship game
                            1:Power of Love> LOL
                            1:swim> dan.. that was a long time ago

Comment

k

Have them do a tour say go from euro to usa to england to canada gg we're all happy. If that doesnt work SS Convention4Cali
                              I have a sig and a cig hahaha

Comment

100 euro's is about 110 US dollars i think...

tho dont forget its for 4 days with a place to sleep, food AND unlimited drinks included...

i think OSS is just 20 miles from my house or something... but im not sure if ill go...
                                maybe ill be in Russia when the convention will be held...
                                (50% chance)

and even if i am around im still kinda affraid its gonna be 1 big geek-party... all nerds playing geeky games...

i doubt if there will be fuckin electricity in the place theyre gonna be doing the convention thing

also i wonder if they have stuff planned to do while hanging round there for 4 fuckin days

i think they should just do it for 1 or 2 days tho the 4 day thing is probably to attract ppl from other countries???

Comment

Working...
                                X