fiS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fiS

Since nothing but faggots post in this forum complaining about staffers (Mainly me even though I'm not staff anymore), I thought I'd change the tone a bit.

fis went on some chatstream or something tonight an recruited about 150 people to download our client and enter TW to play. She was hosting events with 50 people while pub had about 60 actively playing at 11PM EST when the TOTAL active zone population is normally around 50 in all arenas combined. Why can't more of us do something as simple as that? You know how fun it was to play events with that many people? Reminded me of 5 years ago.

Bottom line, kudos to fis for doing for free what 24/TWBR can't do with $8,000. IMO this sort of proves we don't need a pretty website to get players.
    1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
    Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

we had 100 in twcity!!!!!!! (can't find any "hoooorray" smiley here)
    NEXT GOAL: OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thank you!

Comment

nicely done fis

next step should be introducing these new players to twd because I personally feel that twd/twl is the true addiction of this game. events get old over time.
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Woot thats pretty nice.
        (Children)>hunted for life
        (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
        :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

seems like nobody took screenshots lol. but if you go to http://live.lordkat.com/ and click on "LKM goes Continuum!" you can re-watch some of the streams. I would estimate that we had about 60-70+ new players join tonight. and while I don't really think any of them will immediately start playing seriously, I do think that quite a few of them had enough fun that some day they might open continuum up when they get bored enough. if lordkat decides to stream the game again, that would be pretty sweet too.

Comment

wow I might download client if this happens again, could we get some notice beforehand on the forums?
            sigpic

Comment

:thumbsup:

Comment

major, and i mean MAJOR props for making this happen. as LF said, this is the single biggest boon to our population in years, and all it took was one dedicated individual doin' work.
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

get fis to replace 24?
                  The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                  SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

haha nice !

to be honest i clicked on the thread expecting some whine cuase it was posted here but instead it was a compliment

dunno who fis is but nice sig pic. that is awesome, hope you did it yourself, if not it's still good plagiarism !!
                    In my world,
                    I am King

sigpic

Comment

[ ] let fis bring in legitimate players for free
                      [ ] pay zenabee to cam for the hurricanes and mega newbies of the internet

gee which idea is better i just don't know
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                      Originally posted by the_paul
                      Gargle battery acid fuckface
                      Originally posted by Material Girl
                      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

If only the people who played this game were able to vote for people they wanted in staff and what position...definitely mad I donated money for nothing and somebody like fis who really has no reason for doing what she did goes out of her way and does this. Seriously going to get people wondering why is it that complicated to use our money to get the game more recognition, plan shit for months on what can be done and fis acts in one day and does more than anyone has done in forever.

Comment

Ilove u fis, keep up the great work. <3<3<3 Am now part of the fis fan club
                              1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                              JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                              1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                              http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X