No announcement yet.

Ideas List: Cash Rewards! (implement?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas List: Cash Rewards! (implement?)

Any decent idea that is mentioned on the forums/in game could be collected (approved by staff) and put up on an ideas list with a price attached to each idea (obviously the price will be discussed before putting it next to the idea). When anyone from the public/or staff completes an idea from the list successfully- they get the cash ... they would have this ideas list as a link on the TW website so its open to public. I'm pretty sure there is people who know how to code and can't be bothered but will now have a bash for real cash (amazing rhyme).

Example:

IDEAS LIST

Code a bot to _______: $300

Design a _______: $250

Create a youtube Trench Wars advert with 20k hits: $300

Create a youtube Trench Wars advert with 100k hits: $1000

Create a new TW- website: $___ COMPLETED BY 24 (ETC) (with a line through it when its been completed)
    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

k just made a bot that answers "stfu" to every pm.

WHERE MUH MONEY
    4:BigKing> xD
    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
    4:BigKing> what did i do???
    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
    4:BigKing> ???? why though
    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
    4:BigKing> xD

Comment

the idea behind this is a better one than most on a way to spend the money 24 has.

but, it could never be accurately policed and divied out. nah.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

sick of these threads b/c nothing will happen
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

cres 4 staff

Comment

can we please loose the fixation that money will fix everything

it really saddens me that this game is whoreing itself to money events / pub bux / work on websites for money / ideas like this

(not having a pop at you fork i think it's good for you to spurt out ideas like you do, some of your ideas are good some are bad but keep throwing them out there ^_^ )

quiet frankly nothing in this world is free, although this may not be the most expensive game in the world to host, i've gratefully played for free for the 8 years i played the game whilst others with more means picked up the bill , that is fucking awesome not only that i had ppl host and run a game i enjoyed giving loads of their time and including quality coding bots, maps,leagues, websites etc all just purely for the love of the game.

this is the "community" aspect this game is meant to be about

so on that note as it loses population, more unity between zones and also amongst staff and the player base and be prepared to work for the game.

me stating unity might seem hypocritical since i quit the game over this issue and will continue to bitch about it but i mean to help with my skewed view of input
            In my world,
            I am King

sigpic

Comment

problem with this is that the people who actually know how to do things like this are doing them irl for way more money
              like i was supposed to make a bot to do __ for $50 like a month or 2 ago and i couldnt be bothered to, even though i wanted the $50
              The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
              SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Working...
              X