Killothon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killothon

where the hell did killothon go?????????????????????????????

Everyone is so mad.

If its not back asap I will quit tw FOREVER!!!!

i bet acidbomber is curled up in a ball sobbing
    Last edited by bandcampgirl; 04-04-2012, 11:46 PM.
    LF> Winners of killothon are obviously best players in the zone

100+ Killothon victories

$25 Easter event winner

Real winner (stargazer ruined) $!00 step-elim

Runner up levi elim to 500 marathon

Calm down Steve, its only gone temporarily until it can be adjusted to run differently.

When it returns it will be set up to run considerably less often (Most likely 3 times per day) and only kills inside of base will be counted. This should keep basing considerably more active throughout the day with less influence on "spawnothons", while also increasing the value of events hosted by the <ER>s which offer a pub cash prize.
    1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
    Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

wtf that is completely unacceptable

100+ Killothon victories

$25 Easter event winner

Comment

we will have manual killothons on the honour system. Everyone keeps their own count. Losers send the winner $500 or whatever

100+ Killothon victories

$25 Easter event winner

Comment

If its not back asap I will quit tw FOREVER!!!!
          Promise?

Comment

how many pub bux do u have bandcampgirl
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by LF View Post

When it returns it will be set up to run considerably less often (Most likely 3 times per day) and only kills inside of base will be counted. This should keep basing considerably more active throughout the day with less influence on "spawnothons", while also increasing the value of events hosted by the <ER>s which offer a pub cash prize.

what year should we expect it to return?

100+ Killothon victories

$25 Easter event winner

Comment

killothon really did make spawning area a nightmare. they did the right thing, its not a particularly bad concept at all. it needs tweaking. perhaps killothon should be limited to kills inside base (even lower base), or something like that.

but right now you do have ridiculous spawning and the emphasis on staying in mid when killothon is out.

plus the economy is really screwed up right now. even though some changes were good, killothon $2k is a little too cheap it should be bumped up to $5k and maybe once every 2 hours instead of hourly.

Comment

How about just restricting it to a couple times a day like 11AM / 11PM? I dont like restricting it to base.

Comment

Moving the killothon to base would be terrible. Base would be flooded with war birds on private freq’s and getting into base would be a pain to say the least.
                    Hellmouth’s idea is fine, Just do it a couple times a day, that way we just have a few minutes of newb spawning action.
                    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
                    - Thomas Jefferson

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X