Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X's everywhere!!

Dear god, change them back.

Everytime I get my bty up, I get X'd, its ridiculous, they're everywhere. Do we really want cloakers flying around everywhere killing people who have no chance to survive?

This seriously makes me not wanna pub anymore.

Oh well, its off to elim or duel until someone hosts something better :/

How about giving to every ship (maybe except lev) an x radar that quickly drains your energy, so you can only see it for one second or less?

Just my 2 french canadian cents.
    Bilange> i love getting repped
    Bilange> i said repped, not raped :X
    ----
    Sending priority 'mail' to weasels and levs since 1999.

Comment

1st question: are you a levi?

2nd question: (levi or not) when you say "get your bounty up", how high do you mean?

3rd question: Assuming "up" means at least 20 (to account for whether or not you are a levi), wouldn't that still account for 2, 3, maybe even 4 kills before getting killed yourself by a cloaker? If you consistantly get 3 kills then get killed by a cloaker, I would think that you don't really have much to complain about.

Comment

People will get board of it soon enough and go back to lancing or levi terring.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
          1st question: are you a levi?

2nd question: (levi or not) when you say "get your bounty up", how high do you mean?

3rd question: Assuming "up" means at least 20 (to account for whether or not you are a levi), wouldn't that still account for 2, 3, maybe even 4 kills before getting killed yourself by a cloaker? If you consistantly get 3 kills then get killed by a cloaker, I would think that you don't really have much to complain about.
          1. Hell no, WB

2. 75+

3. Yes, I get many kills before I die, AND ALL THE PPL I KILL CAN SEE ME!!

Comment

Next time I'm in Subspace I am going to find you and hunt you in a weasel.

Comment

Originally posted by Maken
              1. Hell no, WB

2. 75+

3. Yes, I get many kills before I die, AND ALL THE PPL I KILL CAN SEE ME!!
              hmmm, neva seen u get that high a bty b4 maken
              Originally posted by paradise!
              pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
              1:Reaver> HALP
              1:Reaver> HELELP
              1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
              1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

$$

Comment

Umm.. let's see... Pub is supposed (supposed) to be for basing, so unless you're wb in the base getting that bty, there really isn't much to complain about.

Not to mention that getting bty in pub really doesn't mean anything.

The new x actually can be used to help base, which is amazing, because the last one was used to spawn almost exclusively.

Personally, the new x is my favorite ship to use in pub. Since usually my whole freq is spawn/dueling it gives me a chance to go all alone into the base and get a shot at the terr. If you're only playing pub to duel ?go elim or ?go duel, you can get big bty in elim too, and it actually takes SOME skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
                    People will get board of it soon enough and go back to lancing or levi terring.
                    Why does everyone steal my avatars?
                    EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                    cool koen> :)
                    PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                    cool koen> not because of a bug
                    EvoLd> Lol
                    Treachery> meh
                    EvoLd> why then?
                    PubAceR> women in power dont last
                    EvoLd> LOl
                    toaster oven reviews

Comment

cos ur sexy $$
                      Also revelent to this thread i've been having the same problems with javing, going to shoot at and angle theres one of those lame x's waiting there so u kill them but they also kill you so thats the end of ur bounty

Comment

Originally posted by dimboy2
                        Why does everyone steal my avatars?
                        hah.

You're retarded.
                        Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

If you would play pub like it is meant to be played, basing, your terrier and the jav(s) should take care of the cloakers easily.
                          5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                          5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                          5: Da1andonly> =((
                          5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                          5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                          5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

How about you stop playing for bty and find out what's the team objective in the game?
                            Originally posted by Diakka
                            Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

yes the new weasels are very annoying, too much randomness for me. I like to get base on my own in a priv freq and the new cloakers are a great nuisance.

Comment

Working...
                              X