wzl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wzl

I'm thinking that majority of people like the wzl. In my opinion though it is to powerful because all it has to do get a roof terr and attach and fly into top holes in base to get flag. Why not making wzl have a 1-2 kill bnty requirement before attaching and makeing the small wzl holes only available at lower base that way a wzl would have to fly through all the action in front base to get a sneak attack instead of flying through safe unpopulated sides and getting a freebie at flag.

For the top holes and levis sake you could just make the holes smaller so wzl cannot fit through but a well placed bomb could.

if a bomb can get through, so can a weazel

makig weazel normal sized solvs the problem too
    also only would nerf weazels, which who cares? they are less hard for wbs to hit, that would be the only other real downside
    Former TW Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Shaddow View Post
      if a bomb can get through, so can a weazel

makig weazel normal sized solvs the problem too
      also only would nerf weazels, which who cares? they are less hard for wbs to hit, that would be the only other real downside
      Then put warp tile over them so they cant get thru

Comment

Weasels are a plague when pubbing. Making them normal size sounds decent, but the warptiles in flagroom-holes would be great! This way we can get more action & teamplay basing in pub.
        Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

Good to see a new thread about this, shows I'm not the only one :P
          http://forums.trenchwars.net/showthr...lease-fix-soon.

Mini-warp tiles is genius, I think it's worth a try.

Comment

no you are not the only one who cares Nockm but its just a monologue by players, staffers who could change things wont bother to reply to these threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Steep View Post
              \ staffers who could change things wont bother to reply to these threads.
              But I will reply. And that matters. Right?
              "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
              - Thomas Jefferson

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X