Dealing with Levis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dealing with Levis

This was probably suggested before, but here's an idea: Why don't we put up a wall around base that turns on if there are a lot of people playing... This way levs cant attack from the outside... unless there are few people playing.
    lukas93> ed if talks come to your door and black if you do not already six!

levis are more of a problem with small populations in pub, ruins the game more when half your team has to hunt it, leaving three people in base
    Former TW Staff

Comment

I am still up for being able to buy antiwarp for the wb. would solve most lev issues, or atleast we wouldn't have them running around for 30+ minutes firing random bombs into base and blowing all shit up.
      "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
      - Thomas Jefferson

sigpic

Comment

We really need these LTs gone ASAP. I was basing today (I'm Usually on a priv. Freq) and we had about 3 levs running around firing bombs into the base. I couldn't fly for a minute before another bomb blasted the base and blew half of both the teams up. And the sad thing is that they don't even give a shit about TK's either. Then half the team ends up joining the LT and quit basing all together. It was just me and some other dude trying to hold it down, all the while friendly bombs kept killing us.

We really really need these things gone. They are ruining the whole point of TW.
        - Thomas Jefferson

sigpic

Comment

?go newlev
          The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
          SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Spock! View Post
            We really need these LTs gone ASAP. I was basing today (I'm Usually on a priv. Freq) and we had about 3 levs running around firing bombs into the base. I couldn't fly for a minute before another bomb blasted the base and blew half of both the teams up. And the sad thing is that they don't even give a shit about TK's either. Then half the team ends up joining the LT and quit basing all together. It was just me and some other dude trying to hold it down, all the while friendly bombs kept killing us.

We really really need these things gone. They are ruining the whole point of TW.
            Cry me a river.
            wicket666> frogs can mate withthem selves

wicket666> they are a sexual

Pepe the F> sounds like they turning Japanese

flojo> their ribbited for your pleasure

Comment

Originally posted by Mani2312 View Post
              Cry me a river.
              I started to, but then I realized that I was going to short circuit my PC.

But I am liking that ?newlev thing. I think it needs better recharge rate though.
              - Thomas Jefferson

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X