Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That'd be cool if....

That'd be cool if...

...there was a better ?chat editor other than the cheap one we have right now. (CTRL-H) And a chat system in which you can kick people off and see who is joined on the chat even if that person isn't currently online. But the only way to see this chat manager would be when you're alt-tabbed out into windows mode, which'll now be refered to further on from this point as ATO** (Alt-TAbbed Out)

That'd be cool if...
    ...there was an option to delay spawn of the player in their spawn region if it was too dangerous to spawn there. When you die, you wouldn't see numbers counting till you re-spawn, you would see a red bar if it was too dangerous, a yellow bar if it was getting ready to put you in, and green for the go. I dunno, I came up with this when I spawned infront of a bomb in baseelim almost twice in a row.

Add your own ideas... but make sure you add "That'd be cool if..." If not... the whole point will be negated. Sorry. =(

Legend:
    ** A new trend that will sweep the country side... Use it or die from meteors from Uranus that will individually fall on your asses, while you pick up your dildo you dropped from raping your donkey because you don't have your own blow up doll.

on the spawning idea, i think it would be good if a player were to flash for a few seconds after spawning. wouldnt be able to kill anyone, wouldnt be able to be killed. then they could get to safety and stuffs. Like in sonic the hedgehog and stuff.
    Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
    apt>yes u can wtf
    apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
    apt>na
    apt>ill show you pictures
    apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

People could ?own a private arena. It would give them basic <ER> powers in that arena. I guess it would be a zone setting what powers were given. Anyway, the ?owning would only last while the person was in the arena to prevent arena-collecting.

Comment

?chatjoin=lala:lala

?chatkick=Name $
        EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
        cool koen> :)
        PRiMORDiAL> pfft
        cool koen> not because of a bug
        EvoLd> Lol
        Treachery> meh
        EvoLd> why then?
        PubAceR> women in power dont last
        EvoLd> LOl
        toaster oven reviews

Comment

help: (pv=nrt) (javs): if i donate money, can i make a request that certain people never be made staff. hell i would pay monthly to ensure some people never got staff

(For legal purposes:
          : pv=nrt:mind if i post that help call on the forums?
          (pv=nrt)>go ahead)
          Last edited by ZeUs!!; 06-10-2003, 02:01 PM.
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
            People could ?own a private arena. It would give them basic <ER> powers in that arena. I guess it would be a zone setting what powers were given. Anyway, the ?owning would only last while the person was in the arena to prevent arena-collecting.
            This would be great. Especially for squad tryouts. also to throw in the option of having it be a twd-like arena or basing arena, so squad tryouts could be a little more.... fun
            "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that the good do nothing."

Comment

?chat stuff needs more options, agreed there

Comment

That'd be cool if...
                ...I were cool like magi.
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I think pv=nrt was talking about rucci... he is a full time levi..
                  Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                  apt>yes u can wtf
                  apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                  apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                  apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                  Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                  apt>na
                  apt>ill show you pictures
                  apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

but... when ur alt-tabbed and just talking a lil bit ss crashes a bit stupid eh..

Comment

how about a ?scorereset for elim... or even pub if people want that

i mean wtf? what were the reasons against this? all it would do is lower all the dang aliases. it's like the peeps in charge of this zone dont wanna give the players any kinda control
                      3:Extinct> i havent masturbated in like a month
                      3:Extinct> mad hard
                      3:im so weird> this chat is turning homosexual
                      3:im so weird> just the way i like it

Comment

i wish you could click links when not alt-tabbed, but in windowed playing mode. I hate having to set up the alt tab chat screen so it comes up every time i press alt tab in windowed mode, but i have to so i can click on links that are too big to type out :0

or i wish i could have the alt tab chat screen come up when you press a combination of buttons instead of when you minimize continuum, its just annoying because when you minimize continuum the chat screen pops up in your face and when you minimize the chat screen it sits in my bar and blinks like a MSN message like when someone messages you.

i dont know if any of you guys have the same annoyance.. but i like to do lots of things while i play continuum (the main reason i play it) so it kinda gets in the way.

Comment

Um

Originally posted by blue goat
                          how about a ?scorereset for elim... or even pub if people want that
                          Surely if there was ?scorereset in elim, everytime someone died they would ?scorereset meaning they would never be out.
                          Just think before you speak blue goat....
                          USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                          ---A few minutes later---
                          9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                          9:Kim> UM
                          9:Kim> i didn't
                          9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                          9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                          9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                          9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Re: Um

Originally posted by Ewan
                            Surely if there was ?scorereset in elim, everytime someone died they would ?scorereset meaning they would never be out.
                            Just think before you speak blue goat....
                            He meant rank reset, not score reset.
                            And elim is already being rank resetted, the earliest games are being deleted once in a couple weeks or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Machine of God
                              i wish you could click links when not alt-tabbed, but in windowed playing mode. I hate having to set up the alt tab chat screen so it comes up every time i press alt tab in windowed mode, but i have to so i can click on links that are too big to type out :0
                              I believe the reason that the mouse was taken out of the gameplay in .36 was mainly so people couldn't do things like lay a portal while they had a powerball in posession. That's right, you could actually activate certain functions with your mouse. But I guess that it could be made so you couldn't activate them with your mouse...ok, I'll shut up.

Oh ya, isn't there a Continuum idea forum or something like that in one of the other SS sites?
                              Last edited by ZeUs!!; 06-17-2003, 02:34 PM.
                              Ну вот...

Comment

Working...
                              X