Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come all of you people who are still active in forums don't log in/play anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah..

-eph
    (Children)>hunted for life
    (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
    :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

...Yeah I agree with renzi, that's totally lame.
      - RawZ

Street Cred:

Cripple since 2000
      Ex Cripples Captain
      Ex SSC DownTown Zone Sysop
      - my smods (NOBODY!!!!!!! and Ave-iator) created the original Alias Bot for Trenchwars -

delectable> I like double penetration from african americans

Comment

Mvp: renzi
        8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
        8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
        8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
        8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
        8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
        8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

because...

%23
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Mayb because tws doesn't really change much, only good features have been added/ removed, then added again. For newbie squads- its rare that they will win a game in twd because the same old players are just too good to contend with. Only way to increase the fun is if several people created several squads + recruited total newbies each day for months (to build a roster) and vs'd the other newb squads and pray that they enjoy things enough to stick to this game.

Dream:

If several newb squads existed- (during twl) they should run a competition similar to twl but only for these newbie squads (excluding the other pro squads) so that they can get a chance to win a medal or some kind. The winners/runners up will see that twl is alot tougher and will eventually try and have a bash at twl instead of there own "newbie" league.
            Last edited by Fork; 01-23-2013, 08:27 PM.
            1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

god damnit renzi fkn juice man. fucking juice
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
                Mayb because tws doesn't really change much, only good features have been added/ removed, then added again. For newbie squads- its rare that they will win a game in twd because the same old players are just too good to contend with. Only way to increase the fun is if several people created several squads + recruited total newbies each day for months (to build a roster) and vs'd the other newb squads and pray that they enjoy things enough to stick to this game.

Dream:

If several newb squads existed- (during twl) they should run a competition similar to twl but only for these newbie squads (excluding the other pro squads) so that they can get a chance to win a medal or some kind. The winners/runners up will see that twl is alot tougher and will eventually try and have a bash at twl instead of there own "newbie" league.
                We gotta stop letting Sixies play in TWL so they can win a medal
                1:Underground> WHO THE FUK ARE THE WITH, EASE, WITH EASE, EASE JR.

Yojo?> And I keep arguing that when everyone else sees his stuff 3/10 of a second ahead of him, factoring in the 3/8 of a second it takes your brain to tell your hand to move, it's nothing to do with skill =/

1:zidane> they dont wanna play vs. u dald
                1:B4sERmaN75_X> dald youve been blacklisted by pirates gg

1:Ease> fucking stupid newbie sitting out of base for half an hour, then you finally come in and fire shots at 1000 mphl

Comment

Wish I could remember my password...

Comment

I'm still protesting the terrible changes to pub when they brought in pub bucks and you can buy them for real money when you donate ...
                    In my world,
                    I am King

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Adrenaline Rush View Post
                      Wish I could remember my password...
                      honestly?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

dishonestly.

dix
                        4:BigKing> xD
                        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                        4:BigKing> what did i do???
                        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                        4:BigKing> ???? why though
                        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                        4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Yeah come back and play pub! rly fun!
                          Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

Heres how to get these forum players on the game... host events where the winners get a set number of likes automatically added to there forum account lol.
                            1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

I'm in the same boat as Pressure. Been on a Macbook for the last 7 years, logged in a few months ago once we finally got a mac OS version. Part of the problem is not seeing many old players (there are a few). The main issue is that all the events I enjoyed are either obsolete or exclusive to relevant players. Naturally I was a bit rusty, but I played a couple decent rounds in ?go base going 2:1 in spider only to be benched as soon as captains' squaddies showed up. I like to linger in elim, but frankly I'm not that competitive. I show up in ?go javs with 8k kills and nobody is there. Some of my favorite events are no longer hosted, and I'm relegated to spiding on a private freq in pub trolling asshole wbs who think i'm fresh meat. I enjoy the gameplay, but the aspects that made the game addicting for me in the past are simply no longer there.

Also, I was never really a vet despite my usage, and now I'm just an average player with no real motivation to re-improve, especially because my controls are uncomfortable on a mac laptop and the game is clunky and laggy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosstones View Post
                                ...Yeah I agree with renzi, that's totally lame.
                                Welcum 2 Crosstones \o/
                                1:vys> yo Pure_Luck already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sysop and method owns TW

Comment

Working...
                                X