some queries about elim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some queries about elim

1) why is ping average limit 275 (basically 270) in elim/belim, even lower than the 300 ave limit in twd?
    - because of this me, and im guessing many aussies too, are perpetually over lag limits. really frustrating for me since my ave is usually 280, and thats about the lowest i can get, and that sucks balls.

you will ask, so what. but heres what. people can manually lag me out whenever they want to by doing !lag dengue to Robo Ref. hi im guessing quite a few people are very familiar with this strategy (i know who btw), especially if you get killed often enough by me

which brings me to my second question.

2) why can people manually lagspec? it has become part of elim strategy, albeit a cheap one.

and lastly, 3) why is elim the only arena with such a feature? dont see it in pub0 wbduel javduel twdd twjd

would really like the laglimit for ave to be changed to 300 though. thoughts?

fix ur lag

Comment

idea:

?go euroelim
      The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
      SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Idea:

stop screwing over what was once our single most loyal playerbase and free the lag limits
        "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
        -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

the !lag command should be staff-only like it is in twd matches
          The problem isn't with people with legit high ping like you, the limits are put in place to put a hampering on the lag abusers, because staff can't babysit ?go elim/wbduel/etc all day every day.
          Former TW Staff

Comment

Working...
          X