This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Demonic View Post
    actually i dealt with both names as soon as i came online. Unfortunatly 4o is no longer a bang op, so it leaves pretty much me to run everything on my own in terms of bans so yes it does take a little bit longer to get a response. The rules relate to racism, and therefore under the main rule the name is valid. However, i covered people trying to "slip under" with dubious names with rule 12 regarding disrupting gameplay/players. The name was considered disruptive a) due to complaints and b) if you want me to list all your aliases, it seems you have an interest in drawing attention to your yourself. Not hugged enough as a kid or something? Now grow up!
    Wow, another troll staffer. They should really stop hiring 13 year olds onto staff. It's funny Demonic, you're a bitter angry troll, at Christmas, talking about not being hugged enough. Need I go on?

Comment

if(!demonic.online()) cheatengine.enable();
      The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
      SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Working...
      X