?go purebasing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?go purebasing

I like pub because you are free to come and go, you can pick any ship you want, you dont have to wait to be picked or for the game to end before you can play.

I like ?go base because there are no levs ruining it.

Can someone make an arena with pure basing settings for people that like basing but dont feel like waiting around in ?go base.

and not pure basing weekend settings. this should have no levs at all. and it would be nice to have that "anti-spawn technology" that can be seen in ?go spaceship. no weasels would be nice also.
    Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
    apt>yes u can wtf
    apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
    apt>na
    apt>ill show you pictures
    apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

I'd check it out
      http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

It would die in a day or two, just like every other arena of this kind.

Besides, isn't there already an arena with those settings?
        sdg

Comment

yeah it's ?go basing
          There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

yeah well we need an arena like ?go basing that people will actually go to instead of pubs. Get some type of ads going around and get regulars to go to it.

Comment

there should be no spawn area,just someplace where you get warped when you die right near the base entrance. This would cause a whole lot more of action

Comment

This is such a re-run. The arena ?go basing was made, around the time ?go#mythrandir moved ?go base.

So the arena was no longer needed, we crowded it 3 times. One time 4 people turned levi and everyone left in anger and feeling raped. The other two times someone entered and said: hey lets start a bot! Causing everyone to agree on that point and move to ?go base.
                Together with the launch of TWBD there was no one asking for it.
                The problem is that you can't keep it alive, even in pub I allways go to the first pub on the list because that is the only one surely to stay active.

Also in my dreams your arena excists.... all the basers that know how to base come together and group together on different freqs. It will be one big composition of spiderbullets and reps. Only here and there a javbomb, but wellplaced javbombs.. timed without the use of a lag/rocket combination mixed with a twist of luck. Dedicated javs for who bombing is art.
                Where there is no fast-detaching, ramming or teamkilling. And the capslock-key is brand new, unused.

hehehehe

Ok it didn't work.
                You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                  I'd check it out

Comment

If we're gonna have ANOTHER orgy about this, just let me say...

DON'T HOST ?GO BASE DURING PURE BASING WEEKEND. It defeats the purpose of all of you people whining about levis.
                    Ну вот...

Comment

Originally posted by ÆNIMA
                      If we're gonna have ANOTHER orgy about this, just let me say...

DON'T HOST ?GO BASE DURING PURE BASING WEEKEND. It defeats the purpose of all of you people whining about levis.
                      $
                      5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                      5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                      5: Da1andonly> =((
                      5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                      5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                      5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

How many times did we have this type of thread, and how many more will come?
                        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Doesn't that say something about how important it is?

Comment

Says more about how many forum newbies we've gotten in the last couple months ( or in this case how little MoG actually thinks before posting) Sorry man, second time you've flubbed a thread in the last week.

Comment

Forgive me for believing that new members to the forum are allowed to have opinions that count too.

Comment

Working...
                              X